Which Team Should I Be?

I want to play with a team outside of europe which has a good budget and a few good young players.

thx

england
not prem
ok budget
any league e.g. level 6,7,8

the mighty cobblers ((northampton town) i live in northampton)

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

I want to play with a team outside of europe which has a good budget and a few good young players.

thx

sao paulo

I already played with Sao Paulo^^ (it's one of my favourite teams)
However thx

I already played with Sao Paulo^^ (it's one of my favourite teams)
However thx

fluminese??

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

if anyone wants a hard challenge then be Glossop North End in England. they were in the prem in 1900 and have clearly fallen ever since. just thought it would be interesting

a challenge for me

i would like to find a team in England, only England, in either league 1, league 2 or even blue square premier. the team should have an okay squad and an above average wage budget.
thank you

good young players
dont care about the budget?

i would like to find a team in England, only England, in either league 1, league 2 or even blue square premier. the team should have an okay squad and an above average wage budget.
thank you

Leeds.

Looking for a team with a decent budget, 10M, not in England or Italy . Belgium, France, Ukraine or Russia . Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Anyone?

Europe(nt england)
Mid-table
ok budget

Hoffenheim, Koln, Lille

Looking for a team with a decent budget, 10M, not in England or Italy . Belgium, France, Ukraine or Russia . Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Anyone?

PSG, Shakhtar or maybe Metalist?, Zenit.

Anyone?

Dnipro. Not a title contender in Ukraine but has a 6.5M budget and you can certainly make them a title contender ;)

I want to play with a team witch its not from England,Spain,Italy but is in Europe and are expected to be below 10th place and have a good budget.

Last edited:
I want to play with a team witch its not from England,Spain,Italy but is in Europe and are expected to be below 10th place and have a good budget.

Hoffenheim or Montpellier?

Hm,i`d like to manage team ,not to strong like chelsea and etc . but not bad like porstmouth.With mid budget ,to buy few decent players.League is not important:)

Looking for a challenging game tbh, preferably in Scotland or England and a club with a decent starting team, budget and finance aren't too important.

looking for a team maybe in a league thats got a few rich teams and lots of competition for the europa league spots i would also like the team to have a bit of money and a few good youths
id prefer a league like serie a la liga eredivise or lique 1 :) thanks in advance :)

looking for a team maybe in a league thats got a few rich teams and lots of competition for the europa league spots i would also like the team to have a bit of money and a few good youths
id prefer a league like serie a la liga eredivise or lique 1 :) thanks in advance :)

Lille or Paris Saint-Germain.

Back