Which Team Should I Be?

looking for a team maybe in a league thats got a few rich teams and lots of competition for the europa league spots i would also like the team to have a bit of money and a few good youths
id prefer a league like serie a la liga eredivise or lique 1 :) thanks in advance :)

i would defo recommend ajax, good young squad with huge potential and a decent budget aswell.

Hey guys can you recomend me a team to start a new game....i would prefer a team from serie a or bundesliga or premiership....waiting for your suggestions...thanks :D

Hey guys can you recomend me a team to start a new game....i would prefer a team from serie a or bundesliga or premiership....waiting for your suggestions...thanks :D
Sc Freiburg is the way to go mate, playing them at the moment! having a good time!
Dinamo Kyiv are also a good team to play with...

Frankfurt??
Werder Bremen are a good borderline team for Champs league

Serie A
you could go for Sampdoria or Fiorentina

Premier League

Try Blackpool (Challenge) or Try some one like Blackburn or Stoke

Looking for a team in League 1/2 in England, preferably in the North but not essential, with a bit of history, any suggestions other than Bradford?

hi guys, I would like to start with a team who has crazy fans, or a big fan base, but not a team like Man Utd or Barca. I dont care about the facilities or budget, the fans are the important thing I look for.

Thanks!

Looking for a strong team with a good budget in a relatively unknown leagues top division. The team must also have good youth potential for development and good facilities but with room to grow.

Looking for a strong team with a good budget in a relatively unknown leagues top division. The team must also have good youth potential for development and good facilities but with room to grow.

FC Porto, Shakhtar, LOSC Lille

Shakhtar, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan

hi guys, I would like to start with a team who has crazy fans, or a big fan base, but not a team like Man Utd or Barca. I dont care about the facilities or budget, the fans are the important thing I look for.

Thanks!

Newcastle, Rangers, Celtic, Leeds

im not sure who to be, i want to be a team who has some money to spend but not a big team, i have loaded the english, spanish, portugese, german, italian, dutch and french leagues, any suggestions ?

Someone in the Spanish league, who are predicted a midtable finish, and a good budget £5m+

Looking for a Championship club with:

Mid table expectations,
Decent Young Prospects,
Possible £1 or £2 million Budget,
Decent fan base,

Any Ideas guy's??

Looking for a Championship club with:

Mid table expectations,
Decent Young Prospects,
Possible £1 or £2 million Budget,
Decent fan base,

Any Ideas guy's??

Only one answer: Leeds United :D

i would like to find a team in the blue square premier who has the best wages of that league. thank you

Cant seem to stick to one save and get really stuck into a game yet, apart from my Southampton save of course. looking for a team who are usually mid table in their league, sometimes have to work for their points and have some decent young players... any league any country thank you!

Back