Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a good challenge, 1st ,2nd or 3rd divison of Italy, Portugal, Spain, England, Germany or France. Good youth and decent budget.

Suggestion for people who dont know what club to be.
Team: Standard Liege (Belgium)

The Belgian Pro League has 16 teams so 30 games which runs from July-March.
After that the league splits into 4 different leagues because everyone is fighting for different things...
Championship Group (Top 6)
Euro Group 1 (4 teams)
Euro Group 2 (4 teams)
Play-Offs (4 teams, 2 from Division below)

The is also a Belgian FA Cup and a Super Cup which is the equilavent to the Community Shield in England.
The challenge is winning the domestic trophies whilst playing against Europe's elite in the Champions League. WITH A TEAM FROM BELGIUM! Its very very fun.

You get a solid £8m every season which is plenty considering the calibre of player that would move to Belgium. You can either keep building squads of youngster before selling a making money every year or build a team to have a go in the Champions League which takes around 5/6 years to complete i would have thought. Im just into my 3rd year with 4 trophies on my history! Im in the Belgian Hall of Fame already but my task is by no means finished.

If you want a preview of what it would be like then please check out my story and leave your comments.
Story Name: A Liege of their own!

hi guys, I would like to start with a team who has crazy fans, or a big fan base, but not a team like Man Utd or Barca. I dont care about the facilities or budget, the fans are the important thing I look for.

Thanks!

Dinamo Zagreb Galatasaray Fenerbahce Olympiacos or Panathinaikos

So, I'm doing a Benfica save and sometimes I get bored with it. So, I wanted an alternate save, with a good team, easy to manage (I'm done with challenges until 11.3) and not too boring. An easy and fun challenge, after all.
The budget should be more than 7M. I don't care about the league, facilities and expectations.

league 1 or championship , few good players , decent budget , top 10 teaam ?

Hi guys, long term season, which is fun, decent finances but not amazing, open to pretty much any leagues.

Hey all,

Would like a top half team from any league with a big budget and fanbase. Potential to get into champions league within a couple of years.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Can't decide who to start with either NEC Nijmegen or Vitesse Arnhem? Please put your choices and why below to help me decide.

Thank you.

Team challenging for top 4.
Good budget.
From either England, Italy, Germany or Spain

Team challenging for top 4.
Good budget.
From either England, Italy, Germany or Spain

Liverpool/Tottenham/Everton/Manchester City
Fiorentina/Napoli/Roma
Stuttgart/HSV/Werder Bremen/Schalke
Atletico Madrid/Valencia/Sevilla

I can't seem to get stuck into a game. Would like a team with a decent budget, good facilities and is good fun to play :)

iGary - try Hajduk Split because they've get good players, good training facilities, but most players are too young and even if you dominate(have like 20 shots, 8 of them on target) the other teams will make ONLY 1 chance and 1 shot and they'll score and win... but that will happen only without the right tactics or signings. If you want to try it - have a look at my Hajduk guide: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109...pean-club-a-guide-to-hajduk-split-t63099.html

I also need a challenge - a Second League South American club with decent players and budget - preferably a mid-table second division team.

Last edited:
Tottenham is amazing anyway, maybe a bit too good for a challenge. But playing with Bale, Modric and Lennon is great.

Back