Which Team Should I Be?

I want to manage a English team that would be a challenge, either top flight or championship team would do, if top flight it would be a lower midtable team or a top half championship team, anyone suggest any

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Ok I thought of Blackpool or Bolton, which one would I have more fun with implementing a free flowing attacking tactic

Right, as I lost all my saved games (due to a PC problem) I need a new game, I don't want a top team but a team who have a fairly decent team, a fair bit of money to buy players.

Suggestions?

Make it interesting try a new league like Hong Kong, India, Brazil?

I am looking for a team with around 15 million to spend. I love a challange and a team that will finish mid-table in their league.

decent team in english spanish or italien 1st division
good budget depending on position (so a lower to mid table team like 5-10m, higher up around 10-15)
not tottenham though coz I'm an arsenal fan

EDIT thought i should mention I'd like a team that has the potential to play good football not kick and rush like blackburn, stoke ect.

decent team: England, Scotland,Spain or Italien
Budget: Decent e.g 2-10m
Maybe a team who i can promote to higher league or avoid releagation :D

Looking for a challenge in any of the football leagues. From relegation to no money I am not bothered. Through this I will make a story and see where this takes me.

decent team: England, Scotland,Spain or Italien
Budget: Decent e.g 2-10m
Maybe a team who i can promote to higher league or avoid releagation :D

Malaga, Hercules, Leicester, Blackpool, Bari, Torino.

Leeds! ive played with them twice and both times they've been taken over after they got taken over by a multi-millionare and i got 60 mil transfer budget :D

Looking for a challenge in any of the football leagues. From relegation to no money I am not bothered. Through this I will make a story and see where this takes me.

Burton Albion, they are starting their second season as a Professional team!

I want to start a new save in the dutch league, but I don't know which team I should use. I think I will choose between Psv or Ajax because they are the most easiest. However Ajax lost Suarez and PSV Afellay. Could you recommend me one of those teams? Which team is better in fm11?

thx

Hello.
I'm looking for a team from England, Spain or Italy that has great history, that was in past time one of the best in Europe and now is maybe poor and forgotten. I want to bring back glory for that club!:) Please help me choose one.

Hello.
I'm looking for a team from England, Spain or Italy that has great history, that was in past time one of the best in Europe and now is maybe poor and forgotten. I want to bring back glory for that club!:) Please help me choose one.

Nottingham Forest or Torino

Back