Which Team Should I Be?

Anyone else been at the place where they are bored and dont know who to play as but really have a desire to play and just want to find that right game that can last for ages.

What do you do???

~Thanks

I can't get stuck into a game. What team would keep me occupied and interested?

I want to Play in South America...Either Argentina, Chile, Paraguay or Brazil....and i want to play as a team like Tottenham/Napoli....any suggestions?

I can't get stuck into a game. What team would keep me occupied and interested?

Hajduk Split will probably keep your nerves up... You'll see why. If you want to play with Hajduk, in my sig there's a guide to help you get started with Hajduk.

Hajduk Split will probably keep your nerves up... You'll see why. If you want to play with Hajduk, in my sig there's a guide to help you get started with Hajduk.

Would prefer a team I've heard of :P

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

What teams have state of the art youth facilities?

I only know Barcelona

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

What teams have state of the art youth facilities?

I only know Barcelona

Sterling Albion.....

Mate, if you want a challenge, then take a crappy club and make them the best, with all the best things...

I would like to manage a middle of the road team in league 2 or bsp preferably. also any recommendations on leagues to load would be nice cheers :)

Sorry, but that's insulting to Croatian football cause it's the club with the biggest history in Croatia and the best club you can manage from Croatia. Try it out you won't regret.

really been struggling to get into a game since playing 3 seasons with newcastle :'(
was thinking of starting with mabye man utd, chelsea, liverpool etc:S
looking for a team in england mainly but not bothered with a team outside england if there fun to go!
any ideas?

team in spain with a decent budget- over 5 million thats not barcelona, real madrid, vilarreal, sevilla, valencia or athletico. madrid Thanks

really been struggling to get into a game since playing 3 seasons with newcastle :'(
was thinking of starting with mabye man utd, chelsea, liverpool etc:S
looking for a team in england mainly but not bothered with a team outside england if there fun to go!
any ideas?
I've always had great fun with Aston Villa. Outside of England, Napoli is a team I'd definately take a look at!

Dabbifeidi said:
Which of these should I play? Tottenham/Sevilla/Udinese/Parma? :)
I'd go with Udinese (young and talented team) or Sevilla, especially if you usually manage an english club :)

jacko192 said:
team in spain with a decent budget- over 5 million thats not barcelona, real madrid, vilarreal, sevilla, valencia or athletico. madrid Thanks
Malaga or Almeria are great fun! :)

I want to Play in South America...Either Argentina, Chile, Paraguay or Brazil....and i want to play as a team like Tottenham/Napoli....any suggestions?

Try Lanús in Argentina, may be fun, but they don't start in any continental competition. You can try Argentinos and Banfield as well, they have decent players and both play in the Copa Libertadores at the start of the game.

League:

• Premier League
  • English Championship
  • Bundesliga
Budget: £8m+
Position: Decent mid-table (8th-12th) side who won't make it into the top 4 with current squad.
Avoid: Teams who play long ball and just lob it in the box. Stoke.

Cheers :)

League:

• Premier League
  • English Championship
  • Bundesliga
Budget: £8m+
Position: Decent mid-table (8th-12th) side who won't make it into the top 4 with current squad.
Avoid: Teams who play long ball and just lob it in the box. Stoke.

Cheers :)

Fulham, Aston Villa, Hamburg, Leicester.

Back