Which Team Should I Be?

Ive picked West Brom and have made a Story just waiting on a Mod to Confirm it. Made the 2nd update whilst waiting and I am eager to get the 3rd post it but can't :(

I want top play with a team which is or can qualify(/ied) for the europa league and which has a good budget. Good youth facilities would also be good and it shouldn't be Napoli

thx

What about Udinese?, they start off with about £4m i think, but you can increase that to about £8m with the sliders.

They have a media prediction of 14th but they are doing very well in Serie A in real life this season (5th at the time of writing i think)

Also have a few quality players to base team around Zapata, Sanchez, Di Natale, Inler etc.

i was thinking of starting one with them myself, has anyone else ever done one with them?

A team with few strikers, but one really good poacher and strong defence. I would like to have a budget of around £7-10m too. NOT IN ENGLAND!

need a team not in the highest league (ie, not premier, series a, la liga, etc...). enough budget to get one or two wonderkids in the first few weeks but not much more. able to effectively play a 4-5-1. a decent ST, CM, WB, or GK. preferably in england. i was thinking maybe derby in england but id like to be a lower ranked team with maybe less budget and talent.

Right, down to two teams that I can't choose between to start a story:

Lazio - Old superpower, returning to the powerhouse status they once held

Parma - Similar story, but with a lot of interesting loans and co-ownerships

help?

i'm looking for a non-league english side with a relatively half-decent fan base to take to the top

Leeds or portsmouth?

Portsmouth have no money at all, so it would be fun starting with them, but they are in the Championship, so it may not be that challenging.

Leeds have ok finances, but they are in League One.

Who should I choose?

Leeds or portsmouth?

Portsmouth have no money at all, so it would be fun starting with them, but they are in the Championship, so it may not be that challenging.

Leeds have ok finances, but they are in League One.

Who should I choose?

Both are in Championship? and Portsmouth will be more challenging, whereas Leeds may be entertaining to get up into the Premier league and keep them there

Both are in Championship? and Portsmouth will be more challenging, whereas Leeds may be entertaining to get up into the Premier league and keep them there

Yeh, my bad sorry. Portsmouth are predicted 10th and Leeds 15th. I'll probs try a Portsmouth save

League:
nPower Championship*
nPower League One

* = Preffered.

Budget:
Any. Just let me know what it is roughly...

League expectancy:
7th-15th

Cheers! YNWA

League:
nPower Championship*
nPower League One

* = Preffered.

Budget:

League expectancy:
7th-15th

Cheers! YNWA

Some good teams, QPR, Forest, Burnley, Leiceiter

But I'd recommend Reading, decent squad, good youth prospects, get 1mil to spend.

Bristol City usually do well too, don't get much but they have a decent squad.

Top half team (EXCEPT TOP 6)
20-25 million
england,spain,france
prem,bbva,ligue 1

League:
nPower Championship*
nPower League One

* = Preffered.

Budget:

League expectancy:
7th-15th

Cheers! YNWA

Swansea

Budget:
1.6 million for mid table

League expectancy:
not sure tbh..

Some good teams, QPR, Forest, Burnley, Leiceiter

But I'd recommend Reading, decent squad, good youth prospects, get 1mil to spend.

Bristol City usually do well too, don't get much but they have a decent squad.

Cheers for reply.
Won't go Forest because of who I support haha.
Leicester and Reading are good one's though...

Back