Which Team Should I Be?

not so much which team, but what leagues are good to load up??? any help is appreciated :)

not so much which team, but what leagues are good to load up??? any help is appreciated :)

I usually pick the big ones to start with, English, Italian, Spanish, French and German, then maybe Brazil/Argentina to add some regen talent, Belgium/Holland/Portugal are good if you don't want a large database to add players in.

I usually pick the big ones to start with, English, Italian, Spanish, French and German, then maybe Brazil/Argentina to add some regen talent, Belgium/Holland/Portugal are good if you don't want a large database to add players in.

cheers mate :)

Looking for a team that ticks the following boxes:

- is in Either Spain/Italy/France
- is not predicted top 2 in its league
- has decent potential to become a powerhouse in Europe
- has a few good and/or young players to build around

Many thanks for the advice guys!

It is not in any of those countries but definitely look at Hertha BSC in Germany. Sadly they where relegated last year, even though they finished 4th the year before that. But that is the nature of German football - it is unpredictable. :)

Malaga in Spain is supposed to be a pretty fun team to manage. And perhaps Chievo in Italy.

Last edited:

Udinese in Italy. Predicted 14th on the game but have a budget of about £9m when sliders are adjusted, and have some quality players handanovic,Zapata,inler, pinzi, di Natale as well as alexis sanchez.

They are top 5 in serie A in real life too at the moment. In fact I may start one with them myself look a very interesting side providing you can keep a hold of Sanchez that in itself is a challenge.

Sevilla, Valencia, Udinese, Palermo, Sampdoria, PSG.

I want to be a League 2 team with either good players or a decent League 2 transfer budget. Any suggestions?

Hi, im looking for a country other than England. Preferably a lower reputation league but with a good and fun team to be? Thanks

Or FC Zurich or Young Boys in Switzerland. Good players + youth prospects.

Back