Which Team Should I Be?

Hi, im looking for a country other than England. Preferably a lower reputation league but with a good and fun team to be? Thanks

Rangers, Celtic, Dinamo Kiev, Standard Lieje, Dinamo Zagreb, Anderletch, Cska Moscu, Zenith, Lyon, Marseylle, Cruzeiro, Santos, Sao Paulo, or if you want a league with a pretty high reputation River.

If you want to play in italy, Napoli or Udinese can get more than 10 mio if you make a request to the boardroom.

I want a team in the lower quarter of the premier league or the upper half of the championship. It needs to have at least one quality player and either a wonderkid or enough budget to buy one.
The other type of team I would like would be a team in the lowest english league (don't know what it's called) with a good budget and an easy time getting at least up to the championship.
Thanks

I want a team in the lower quarter of the premier league or the upper half of the championship. It needs to have at least one quality player and either a wonderkid or enough budget to buy one.
The other type of team I would like would be a team in the lowest english league (don't know what it's called) with a good budget and an easy time getting at least up to the championship.
Thanks

Ipswich - Connor Wickham
Birmingham - Jack Butland
Hull - Tom Cairney

I want a team either in League One or League Two who are good enough to be promoted with a decent budget.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

??????????????????????

I want a team either in League One or League Two who are good enough to be promoted with a decent budget.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

??????????????????????

Peterborough,Southampton,Charlton, Huddersfield

third time i've asked for a team on this thread but now I want a new one :). are there any teams in the lowest league of england (blue square league north and south or something like that) that have some quality, budget, and a chance of making premier in around 5-10 years?

third time i've asked for a team on this thread but now I want a new one :). are there any teams in the lowest league of england (blue square league north and south or something like that) that have some quality, budget, and a chance of making premier in around 5-10 years?

even tho they are in blue square prem.....AFC Wimbledon would be good....you could create your own history.

York?

LLM, but not in england please ...
decent transfer budget (maybe around 100k? |))
mid table and challenging for promotion?

any suggestion?

I want to play with a russian team, but I can't decide which team I should take (Cska, Zenit, Spartak, Lokomotiv, Rubin,...) Could you give me any recommendations?

Fun starting out place for an up and coming manager but top tier in the country. Europe. Good budget, 1-4 prediction, starting out in Europa or CL but not straight into group stages... NOT SCOTTISH LEAGUE

Looking for a Premier League or Championship Team, I don't want to manage Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham or Cardiff any other team is welcome.

This team will be for my new story and hopefully this one will get more followers than the last one.

i want something to test my ability as a manager a good challenge for example i managed to get athletic club top 3 team before being fired the next season for a bad year despite picking up form due to my sacking and getting us up the table.

but anyways i want something like that i dont care on reputation budget league ect.

cheers ;)

i want something to test my ability as a manager a good challenge for example i managed to get athletic club top 3 team before being fired the next season for a bad year despite picking up form due to my sacking and getting us up the table.

but anyways i want something like that i dont care on reputation budget league ect.

cheers ;)
Blackpool? :)

Fun starting out place for an up and coming manager but top tier in the country. Europe. Good budget, 1-4 prediction, starting out in Europa or CL but not straight into group stages... NOT SCOTTISH LEAGUE

FC Kobenhavn, Dinamo Zagreb, Vitoria Guimaraes, Young Boys, Steaua Bucharest, BATE Borisov, Metalist, Feyenoord, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray.

Back