Which Team Should I Be?

I would like to manage a team in the English league 1 with good chances of promotion, and preferably a good economy.

Any suggestions? :)
Huddersfield Ud have Alex Smithies
Peterborough Ud have Ryan Bennett
Could just start at Peterborough and sign smithies.That way u could keep playing smithies and would be good enough for the prem by the time u get there.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Just checked Palermo out i prefer them to benfica because of europa league and they have a loan debt of 63 million i know it doesnt really matter but i like to start at teams with no debt what so ever you wouldnt happen to know any other good teams for my aims?
Dortmund tho they maybe in debt.
Could also try HSV they got Elia.

Huddersfield Ud have Alex Smithies
Peterborough Ud have Ryan Bennett
Could just start at Peterborough and sign smithies.That way u could keep playing smithies and would be good enough for the prem by the time u get there.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Dortmund tho they maybe in debt.
Could also try HSV they got Elia.

Thanks

Should I keep going with my Swindon Town save 2nd season and I'm in npower championship, but I can't seem to win a lot of games and am kinda loosing my patience, or should I start a new one with Wolves

I want a team that is a low championship team or league 1 team that could be a challenge to help get to the premier league and turn them into a team like blackpool. Any ideas?

I want a team that is a low championship team or league 1 team that could be a challenge to help get to the premier league and turn them into a team like blackpool. Any ideas?
Huddersfield,peterborough and scunthorpe.

any league
relegation battlers that cud turn into mid-table
half decent budget

A team that can be defined as a 'sleeping giant' that I can take from where ever they are now to European success like they had previously.
Any budget.
Country would be ebst if it was in one of the big 5 ( England, Germany, Spain, Italy or France)

looking for a team in the n-power championship with the board willing to build a new stadium on the first time of asking, any ideas? cheers.

Looking for a team, either a first division low-side or a second divison top-side, with excellent teamwork and work rate. England, Spain or Italy :)

dunno about teamwork or work rate but go for my local club Northampton Town in league 2

A team that can be defined as a 'sleeping giant' that I can take from where ever they are now to European success like they had previously.
Any budget.
Country would be ebst if it was in one of the big 5 ( England, Germany, Spain, Italy or France)
Aston Villa.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

any league
relegation battlers that cud turn into mid-table
half decent budget
West Brom.

Yeah im the same as Lukey006, just looking for a team in the Championship with the board willing to build a new stadium first time of asking :) ideas..?

Looking for a team in BPS which still got the possibility of buying players (decent budget) and a team with exciting players in it..

need to be a good challenge, !

Leicester or Norwich

Tbh I wouldn't say Leicester have a bad squad on 11.3 XD, it's only early March in my Notts Forest save and Yakubu has 35 league goals, and they're third and have barely spent.

Looking for a team in BPS which still got the possibility of buying players (decent budget) and a team with exciting players in it..

need to be a good challenge,

Back