Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a team in BPS which still got the possibility of buying players (decent budget) and a team with exciting players in it..

need to be a good challenge,

Have a look at Crawley or AFC Wimbledon.

I wouldn't worry about actually buying players in such a low league, just get in brilliant frees.

Some team in league 1 in england who are predicted mid table and do not have much money(so not Brighton) and is fun to manage :)

hey there!i am looking a team either in England or Spain that is NOT in the 4-5 betters teams of its league,i would like to strnghten them with players like Cristian Benitez,Chramosta(not known players,cheap but good) preferably with good budget

hey there!i am looking a team either in England or Spain that is NOT in the 4-5 betters teams of its league,i would like to strnghten them with players like Cristian Benitez,Chramosta(not known players,cheap but good) preferably with good budget
Aston Villa
Birmingham
Sunderland
Dont know any in spain.
Better off managing in Portugal they have got no rules for foreign players and you can have only 2 in spain and the squad size in Portugal is 50 while in England its 25.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Im looking for a team in England with a decent budget pref 15m+ who can play with this tactic.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/eddies-3-2-1-2-2-tactic-t68713.html
Dont really want to be city tho.Will be them if no one can suggest anyone else.Was thinking Everton but they have no good wingers and no budget.

Can you choose a team from these 5 and tell me why: Montpellier, AS Monaco, OM, Stade Rennais or Lille.

Try Marseille. I am them at the moment, flown through half a season and really enjoying it. They have quite a good budget if you ask for some more from the board and are also in the Champions League. I qualified from my group and now have AC Milan in the Knockout round. Have a good squad capable of winning the league but within a few years I want to be challenging for the Champions League.

I'd like a team with:
A good budget ,
In a shadow of a rival team,
Challenging/Qualifying for euopean competitions,
Doesn't matter what league but it has to be in europe

Looking for a team in premier league which still got the possibility of buying players (decent budget) and a team with exciting players in it..

need to be a good challenge..

Budget : Don't mind about transfer budget a good wage budget would be nice.

Challenge : A game where the team is not at the top of the league but maybe just outside of european places?

I want a club that I can improve with a new stadium and that i can get premoted and try and win the premier league and win the campions league. Also want youth potential. Any budget. Any League (Preffrebly in Europe). Also, Having depts to pay off. would be a added challenge.

Last edited:

Budget : Don't mind about transfer budget a good wage budget would be nice.

Challenge : A game where the team is not at the top of the league but maybe just outside of european places?

dundee the one with the minus 25 points would be a challenge or hearts or aberdeen :P
BVB if you want germany the team with hummells and subotic

Can anyone advise me a good league. I want to manage a lower league team in some of the good leagues apart from England and Italy so when I do good in top flight I will go directly to Champions League or Europa League, even though wouldn't mind some challenge where you have to go through qualification rounds, but not too many.

Another important requirement is that I don't want the country to have many cup competitions, like for instance England (FA Trophy, League Cup, FA Cup, Joinston's Paint Trophy) and Scotland (I guess there are 3 cups there as well).

Wanted to manage some team in the UK but looks like all of the leagues there have 2-3 cup competitions.

Also don't want to have many player restrictions and the season should run from autumn till spring.

Last edited:
Not many teams who are challenging for euro cup who starts with 20mil but try Napoli, like 9m and great squad

Not many teams who are challenging for euro cup who starts with 20mil but try Napoli, like 9m and great squad

Thanks, but I want it to be more similar to LLM. Take lower team to champions league, meaning that I have to build the team myself. I just need to find a good league first.

Can anyone advise me a good league. I want to manage a lower league team in some of the good leagues apart from England and Italy so when I do good in top flight I will go directly to Champions League or Europa League, even though wouldn't mind some challenge where you have to go through qualification rounds, but not too many.

Another important requirement is that I don't want the country to have many cup competitions, like for instance England (FA Trophy, League Cup, FA Cup, Joinston's Paint Trophy) and Scotland (I guess there are 3 cups there as well).

Wanted to manage some team in the UK but looks like all of the leagues there have 2-3 cup competitions.

Also don't want to have many player restrictions and the season should run from autumn till spring.
Best off starting Portugal.They have practically no squad rules.50 players max and no fgn player rules.
Maybe someone like Braga and I also dont think there are many cup competitions but I maybe wrong.

I'd like a team with:
A good budget ,
In a shadow of a rival team,
Challenging/Qualifying for euopean competitions,
Doesn't matter what league but it has to be in europe
Sorry for using this but i'd like the same but not in England, any ideas?

Back