Which Team Should I Be?

League: 2nd or 3rd Division in Europe somewhere, don't want to play in England though
Budget: Atleast 500k to start and 10k spare for wages

Also I want a team with a history of winning then they hit administration and became rubbish or a team with no history

Sorry for using this but i'd like the same but not in England, any ideas?

If you don't mind player restrictions (I think 5-6 foreigners on the field) you can try Dnepr Dnepropetrovsk in Ukraine. Might be hard fighting Dinamo Kiev and Shakhtar.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Best off starting Portugal.They have practically no squad rules.50 players max and no fgn player rules.
Maybe someone like Braga and I also dont think there are many cup competitions but I maybe wrong.

They have Portuguese Cup and League Cup. But, might give it a go. Never understood the point of having several cup competitions. 1 is more than enough IMO.

I can not decide between these two teams Parma or West Ham United, so if you can help.And if you can explain why to choose which team.

I can not decide between these two teams Parma or West Ham United, so if you can help.And if you can explain why to choose which team.

Parma. I will just list several negative moments if you pick West Ham.

1) Schedule in England is very packed. There are 2 Cups, plus during X-Mas holidays you will play like 6-7 games in 10 days, which is a bit annoying.
2) Work permit issues. You won't be able to sign good players from outside EU if they haven't played for their national team or if they played just a few games.

Parma. I will just list several negative moments if you pick West Ham.

1) Schedule in England is very packed. There are 2 Cups, plus during X-Mas holidays you will play like 6-7 games in 10 days, which is a bit annoying.
2) Work permit issues. You won't be able to sign good players from outside EU if they haven't played for their national team or if they played just a few games.
Yeah but if he plays as Parma he will only be allowed to sign 1 foreign player a seasom who isnt already playing in Italy.

im looking for a mid-low table team (not english or spanish) which has a 15-20m budget and doesnt really have a massive squad so i can fill in the gaps (so i can buy a couple of the cheap wonderkids like lukaku)

How competitive is the French League? I'm in a save in Portugal right now, but it's so easy. I only worry about 1 team in the league (benfica), sporting Porto and Braga and cakewalks for me now.

It really makes the entire season pointless when you are certain to be 1st or 2nd. Over half of the league's teams are valued under 25 million, so they really can't buy or improve. The league is the 6th best in Europe, but it's still easy.

Is France usually more balanced and competitive?

im looking for a mid-low table team (not english or spanish) which has a 15-20m budget and doesnt really have a massive squad so i can fill in the gaps (so i can buy a couple of the cheap wonderkids like lukaku)
Napoli prob come closest not many teams outside of England and Spain have massive budgets.

Yeah but if he plays as Parma he will only be allowed to sign 1 foreign player a seasom who isnt already playing in Italy.

True. I personally prefer Premiere League most of the time because the league is attractive for other players.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

How competitive is the French League? I'm in a save in Portugal right now, but it's so easy. I only worry about 1 team in the league (benfica), sporting Porto and Braga and cakewalks for me now.

It really makes the entire season pointless when you are certain to be 1st or 2nd. Over half of the league's teams are valued under 25 million, so they really can't buy or improve. The league is the 6th best in Europe, but it's still easy.

Is France usually more balanced and competitive?

I guess yes, since because there are no many teams with large budgets compared to the rest of the league.

I guess for now I will stick to managing Montrose in Scotland since I am doing really well. Media prediction was 10th (last place) but I am currently 1st. Hope to get to the SPL and challenge the old firm.

Thanks for your advice, I'll take West Ham.Parma is the next team that I lead.

A team thats either Europa league or no european competition aiming to qualify for europa league at the end of season in Englan Spain Italy Germany France

I cant seem to get a decent game going at the moment, i dont know if its because I have been playing in too much or what? Anybody reccommend a decent team that is abit of a challenge that I wont get bored of?

I cant seem to get a decent game going at the moment, i dont know if its because I have been playing in too much or what? Anybody reccommend a decent team that is abit of a challenge that I wont get bored of?

Try any team in Scotland apart from Celtic and Rangers or in Spain apart from Real and Barca and try winning the title first and then aim for Champions League.

Objective - win the premiership with a squad of 100% English players, not working to a time limit of seasons or a division really, who to be? Going to use my own shortlist for the youngsters but a base of good established English players would help.

(I plan on transfer listing anyone who isn't English on the first day too)

And no I'm not a member of the BNP!

Objective - win the premiership with a squad of 100% English players, not working to a time limit of seasons or a division really, who to be? Going to use my own shortlist for the youngsters but a base of good established English players would help.

Arsenal? No, how about Tottenham, Everton or Aston Villa?

Back