Which Team Should I Be?

Mid Table team with a budget of at least £8 million in Europe and has a decent squad perferably not in England

Mid Table team with a budget of at least £8 million in Europe and has a decent squad perferably not in England

Try Malaga in Spain. Their owner is some some Qatari shaikh and they have budget maybe even more than 8 mil.

any one got any suggestions
Not many teams with a budget of over 8m.Here are some of the teams that do.
All the moscow clubs(CSKA,Dinamo,Spartak and Lokamotiv)
Rubin
River
Zenit
Krasnodar
All the rest are really big names cept for Sunderland and Newcastle but you dont want to play in England.
I can tell you all these clubs budgets if you want.

For the 11.3 patch

English League 1 or 2 team (not huddersfield)
Good budget/reputation etc
Don't want a big challenge just a fun game getting a fairly small team up the leagues
Cheers lads

I think Hoffenheim in Germany has a decent budget.

P.S. A bit off topic. Can you make 3D kits?

Nope

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Not many teams with a budget of over 8m.Here are some of the teams that do.
All the moscow clubs(CSKA,Dinamo,Spartak and Lokamotiv)
Rubin
River
Zenit
Krasnodar
All the rest are really big names cept for Sunderland and Newcastle but you dont want to play in England.
I can tell you all these clubs budgets if you want.

Yeah could you

For the 11.3 patch

English League 1 or 2 team (not huddersfield)
Good budget/reputation etc
Don't want a big challenge just a fun game getting a fairly small team up the leagues
Cheers lads

Sheff Wed (Mr Madaric as new chairman). i won league 1 and Mr Mandaric gave me £12mil to stay in championship. only problem i had was that no-one wanted to join. however finished 4th but lost in play-off final to bolton. only signings were. fatic(free), Hammill (£1mil) and a couple in on loan.

unfortunatly game crash dumped. league 1 to prem with Mandaric as chairman and so well thought out transfers is a very realistic prospect and easily within 2-3 seasons.

Team = Peterbrough - Rangers
Country - England - Scotland
Budget - £1,500,000 - £0

I'm looking to get to the Premiership with Peterbrough or/and win the Champions League with Rangers

Spanish Team, Decent Budget, Good Squad Depth, Able to turn into top club like Real,Barcelona etc.

(Posted from School, sorry for lack of info)

Spanish Team, Decent Budget, Good Squad Depth, Able to turn into top club like Real,Barcelona etc.

(Posted from School, sorry for lack of info)

Malaga have money? Getafe have good youth as do Zargoza (sp) You can make your own money in spain by selling on wonderkids to City

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Team = Peterbrough - Rangers
Country - England - Scotland
Budget - £1,500,000 - £0

I'm looking to get to the Premiership with Peterbrough or/and win the Champions League with Rangers

Rangers get's boring as you win year in year out and it takes like 10 seasons to come close with CL.. always enjoy a bit of LLM. Peterborough it is!

I'm in a save with St Etienne, but I'm a little turned off by only being allowed 4 non EUs to be registered (I love my brazilians)

Can anyone recommend a mid table German side with enough reputation to interest young players like Neymar?

I am starting in either Blu square south or north for the first time. Has anybody found a really fun team to start with there, maybe good facilities if thats possible?

Thanks

I am starting in either Blu square south or north for the first time. Has anybody found a really fun team to start with there, maybe good facilities if thats possible?

Thanks

I always find Havant & W a fun team to play in the Blue Square South

Thanks

Starting in BSN/BSS is an interesting journey. Done it myself few times. Last year took Alfreton and got to Premiere League and won FA Cup, but did that with some cheating (saving before important game). This year without any cheating I played with Eastwood and after not being able to get promotion from League 2 for like 5 seasons I got bored.

As for facilities I don't think that will be possible at that level. Teams are almost at the same level and you can get promoted with any team you pick within 1-2 seasons if you do good during the transfer market.

As soon as the game starts assign a scout (if you have one) to scout England and don't wait till he completes the assignment. Check his reports every 2-3 days and if there are players with 4.5-5 stars feedback sign them immediately. I normally sign more than 10 players, so I have completely new team which can fight for promotion.

So, just check the teams and see which one attracts you more. As I said since teams are almost of the same quality I look at name, kit and team badge to make a pick.

Thanks, do you know where I could find a list of good people to sign if the scouts don't get anyone decent?

I'm in a save with St Etienne, but I'm a little turned off by only being allowed 4 non EUs to be registered (I love my brazilians)

Can anyone recommend a mid table German side with enough reputation to interest young players like Neymar?
U shud try Russia because as far as I know there are no rules and the league is fairly competitive and as far as I know all the teams from Moscow start with at least 13m I think.

Thanks, do you know where I could find a list of good people to sign if the scouts don't get anyone decent?

I saw this list somewhere in this forum with like 50-60 players. But here are the players I would advise. Some of them will be good at BSP.

Ismael Fofana
Niki or Nikki Ahamed
Salif Diao-Jimenez
Nathan or Natan Livings
Ben Hoskin.

Back