Which Team Should I Be?

I cant decide between Stoke, Blackburn, Wolves and Birmingham.

any idea's? Pro's n con's for teams would be helpful too.

cheers

New Challenge needed.

English Team: Championship to League 2
Budget: Anything from 500k to Sugar Daddy standard
Patch update: most likely 11.3 Unless anyone reckons the older DBs are better

Currently, last time i wanted to play fm, i chose liverpool on 11.3 (my team), what i did was to rip the whole squad and sell off people i disliked and were poor. Changed the whole backroom staff and spent loads on bringing in well known players or those that are good in fm( eden hazard, lukaku and every name people mention on here). By the time i get to the first set of games. Im bored and decide to start a new save. New team, ie) Portsmouth, even though i have no money, i bombard the whole squad with loans and change backroom staff. So basically i do too much in too little and get bored easily. I've taken a 2 week break and starting to get the itch to play the game again.....now i need your help to decide on a save which will keep me interested of a clubs progress and mine during the game.

Suggestions would be appreciated and reasoning why i choose that save. I need to make the right choice!

Sheffield Wednesday is a good challenge, you get a £1.3m budget and if you gain promotion into the championship ( win league) you get £8m budget for that season.

Sheffield Wednesday is a good challenge, you get a £1.3m budget and if you gain promotion into the championship ( win league) you get £8m budget for that season.

Does the squad need rebuilding or just adding to? I dont know too much about the club, which is a good thing, i had admired tudgay before he left, who are the main guys there currently?

Hi people, need advice from those of you who have played with Championship teams a lot.

Which team should I be?

League: Championship
Prospects: Decent-Good chance of promotion in first-season, aiming to solidify Premier League status once promoted and grow into a top English power.

Several suggestions would be appreciated :D

Thanks!

Hi people, need advice from those of you who have played with Championship teams a lot.

Which team should I be?

League: Championship
Prospects: Decent-Good chance of promotion in first-season, aiming to solidify Premier League status once promoted and grow into a top English power.

Several suggestions would be appreciated :D

Thanks!

Watford/Norwich/Cardiff

Need an altogether fun save, The last one I really enjoyed was my Pumas/U.N.A.M save.

hi guys. I am looking for a team which is in a league that doesn't have so much squad restrictions, a budget around 10-40 m and with a good squad. not a top team like liverpool, man city, milan, inter, real m etc.

hi guys. I am looking for a team which is in a league that doesn't have so much squad restrictions, a budget around 10-40 m and with a good squad. not a top team like liverpool, man city, milan, inter, real m etc.

Malaga and maybe Hoffenheim.

Try Porto or Benfica, not sure of the budgets tho

Hi guys

I've done multiple Campaigns in England, Germany, Spain, Argentina and Italy and now im looking for something a little different....

I would like to go some where in Europe, barring the above and manage a team with a decent enough squad for top half finish, and a decent budget. Any ideas?

Preferably not, would like something different :)

You can also try managing some teams in Gulf Region, like in Qatar, Saudi Arabia or UAE. League is not attractive to sign top players, but they have loads of money so if you find some quality but unknown player salary won't be an issue.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Hi guys

I've done multiple Campaigns in England, Germany, Spain, Argentina and Italy and now im looking for something a little different....

I would like to go some where in Europe, barring the above and manage a team with a decent enough squad for top half finish, and a decent budget. Any ideas?

Try Ukraine. It will be hard fighting Shakhtar and Dinamo Kiev for the title and if you do you qualify to the Champions League group stage, but they do have limit for foreign players (4-5 I think).

Russia is also another good option, however they have old season format. I have edited it myself so its in autumn-spring format, just need to tweak it a little bit.

Would like a europa league team which would require european qualification through league finish reasonable budget any help would be muchly appreciated...ive just got 11.3 patch if it makes a difference

Last edited:
Back