Which Team Should I Be?

Arsenal, napoli or a bad team in premier league.
Please list what team, and why. Thanks !

Arsenal, napoli or a bad team in premier league.
Please list what team, and why. Thanks !

IMO teams in EPL are good, they have good finances and with good approach and scouring you can achieve a lot. I would go for teams like Fulham or Wigan since they haven't won any major trophy, not even FA Cup if I am correct.

Napoli / Arsenal or Wolves.
I've already played with wolves, won against city / chelsea etc but in october i accidently deleted my game.

please remember i already ahve had one game with wolves when you conclude which team i should play with of the 3 above mentioned - remember to say why i should play that team

Need something new, Malaga are boring me, I dislike the MLS so could I have a new suggestion
Countries: Germany,France,Russia,Scotland,Italy
Good Squad depth
Budget does not matter
To be able to knock 'Top Teams' off the top with 1/2/3 seasons
Not big teams
Something different, maybe unheard of team
Has to be fun,easy going

Need something new, Malaga are boring me, I dislike the MLS so could I have a new suggestion
Countries: Germany,France,Russia,Scotland,Italy
Good Squad depth
Budget does not matter
To be able to knock 'Top Teams' off the top with 1/2/3 seasons
Not big teams
Something different, maybe unheard of team
Has to be fun,easy going

Try Russian League in the new autumn-spring format

A team in a lower league with a decent budget (£1m/4m) and will be a good challange or a game that i can make a 'long term' save :)

Maybe Rotherham or Chesterfield ?

middle of table prediction

rich

any country

top league like prem and la liga

Would like a europa league team which would require european qualification through league finish reasonable budget any help would be muchly appreciated...ive just got 11.3 patch if it makes a difference
Could anybody help??

What do I do with that Xml and which team do you recommend?

Put the file into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\Editor Data

When you will click "Start a new game" something similar to pop up window will appear, can't remember what it will ask. Just press ok and start a game as you would normally start. Select Russian league.

I updated the leagues, so there is no Saturn the team that got dissolved. All the teams in Russian Premiere League and Russian First Division are as they are in the current season. Russian Cup is also autumn-spring format.

If you are good with tactics you can start in one of the Russian regional divisions, but if you start in Premiere League and assuming you want a challenge then don't pick Zenit. Dinamo Moscow is good, they have good squad, including Kevin Kuranyi. Not sure about their finances.

However, there is no Roberto Carlos in Anzhi team. You can add him yourself using editor and then saving editor data as Russia.

Hope I explained it clearly. If not feel free to ask questions.

-snip-
Hope I explained it clearly. If not feel free to ask questions.

You did great mate :) Just one more question, which teams could I take to the top in 1/2 seasons? Preferably not any of the Moskva teams :)

You did great mate :) Just one more question, which teams could I take to the top in 1/2 seasons? Preferably not any of the Moskva teams :)

It will be hard to pick a team outside Moscow. Just check the teams and see which one has a decent squad so you don't have to buy many players. I have started following Russian League from this season so don't have in depth knowledge of the teams.

does anybody know if you can complain about a referee?

Lol, Wrong thread?

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

The Xml seems to have an error, on the choose leagues screen it says that there are 12 teams in the Second division east instead of 11, do you know how to fix this? or could you re-upload a fixed version? :)

Back