Which Team Should I Be?

Lol, Wrong thread?

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

well i did think that, but i clicked on the help thread, and got directed here?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Only during the post-match press conference, and after that the FA will issue a sideline ban and team will play several games without your supervision.

cheers mus, had a right b'stad in my last game...cant just bite my tongue

Haha well I was persuaded to go Hull following the discovery of one Matty Fryatt was there.

Hull because of Cairney

Or Ipswich cos of Bullard and Wickham?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Any more suggestions?

I'm looking for a team with good chances of promotion from the Championship to the Prem in first season. Needs to have 1 or 2 stars.
I'm looking to get in it for the long-haul and build them into a European superpower.

Cheers for the help :D

Or Ipswich cos of Bullard and Wickham?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Any more suggestions?

I'm looking for a team with good chances of promotion from the Championship to the Prem in first season. Needs to have 1 or 2 stars.
I'm looking to get in it for the long-haul and build them into a European superpower.

Cheers for the help :D
Leicster,Forest,Leeds,QPR,Cardiff

Looking to play a EPL team that has fallen from grace. A large team with decent budget to sign a decent youth group. Also looking for a nice pop size so I can generate nice revenue for stadium and possible expansions and new stadium in future.

Looking to play a EPL team that has fallen from grace. A large team with decent budget to sign a decent youth group. Also looking for a nice pop size so I can generate nice revenue for stadium and possible expansions and new stadium in future.

Newcastle not sure what the budgets like

they have a nice fan base? that will be big enough for expansions and new stadium?

they have a nice fan base? that will be big enough for expansions and new stadium?

From what i know Newcastle have loads of fans always a good turn op class stadium in St James Park though id say you could expand

sounds good. my frustration with a lower league is that the local population is small so it's impossible to get stadium sellouts no matter how successful i am

After guiding Tottenham and Napoli to titles, I want to manage a Bundesliga club having decent budgets. I want a team which can be challenge for the title.But the team should not be overwhelming favorites for the title either. In a sense, I want a team like Tottenham or Napoli in the Bundesliga. Any suggestions??

After guiding Tottenham and Napoli to titles, I want to manage a Bundesliga club having decent budgets. I want a team which can be challenge for the title.But the team should not be overwhelming favorites for the title either. In a sense, I want a team like Tottenham or Napoli in the Bundesliga. Any suggestions??

Dortmund

Team with the same sort of challenge as Hoffenheim and Napoli. Euopa league challengers, decent budget, decent youth system preferrably not England.

Hoffenheim

Yeah mate Hoffenheim is a fantastic save. Good youth system and a relly good team with low expectations not to mention a killer budget.

Back