Which Team Should I Be?

I`m playng sesason 2016/2017 and i wanna start manage England,what tactic can u suggest me

I need a europa league team with a 5-10 million budget not in Portugal decent squad depth

Im starting a new game and I don't know who to be,
I want to be a team in either the SPL or the Premier League
with a decent budget.

Any suggestions?

Im starting a new game and I don't know who to be,
I want to be a team in either the SPL or the Premier League
with a decent budget.

Any suggestions?

Celtic is usually a pretty good save. Brilliant youth set up. Good team. Defence is a bit weak. Midfield is brilliant. Scott Brown, Joe Ledley, Biram Kayal, Kris Commons, Efrain Juarez, Freddie Ljungberg and so on...

I'd like to be a team in Italy, possibly Germany, early season relegation candidates, with a big budget

After getting bored of my Sunderland save , I have decided to start a new one. The only problem I have no motivation whatsoever. I simply cannot think of a team I will enjoy.

Can be any team in Europe.
Have a decent-ish budget.

Not too many specifications about who to be I just can't think of one.

After getting bored of my Sunderland save , I have decided to start a new one. The only problem I have no motivation whatsoever. I simply cannot think of a team I will enjoy.

Shakhtar Donetsk and try to win Champions League since they have already won UEFA Cup.

If you have no motivation. Maybe go as the team you support?

A 'new Barca' who have brilliant midfielders (at passing) and great youth. I was thinking Villa, West Ham or At. Madrid but have you got any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Want a team who doesn't play in England. Want them to have a good squad with good youth prospects and a large fan base. Also want them to be in the Europa League so I can try and push them into the Champions League. I was thinking about Dortmund, but would like other suggestions as well.

Want a team who doesn't play in England. Want them to have a good squad with good youth prospects and a large fan base. Also want them to be in the Europa League so I can try and push them into the Champions League. I was thinking about Dortmund, but would like other suggestions as well.

Definately Dortmund. But you can try Lille and PSG (great players and great youngsters), Napoli, Palermo, Vilarreal.

I've played as Dortmund and Lille, Lille was awesome! Eden Hazard, Gervinho, Adil Rami, etc. Dortmund were also very good, with players like Barrios, Gotze, Hummels, Subotic. Villareal are also a great team to be, they have fantastic talent in midfield. However, the Spanish league isn't as good as the German or French, in my opinion, they have some stupid rules.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

I've made a West Ham save on default patch and really enjoying it, looks like a great future for the team.

Did any of you tried dynamic league. Want to try some of the minor leagues in Europe. Already tried my home country Azerbaijan and managed to take FC Baku to Champions League. Now want to do the same with some other league.

Thinking about either Andorra or Luxembourg. Might try Wales or N.Ireland but will have to remove all the pointless cup competitions and leave only FA Cup.

Any tips.

Hi!

Need a team to play:
- league - strong european (top or 2nd division)
- team - not to strong, preffer lower-mid-1st-div or qualifing-2nd-div
- budget: 3-8mln €
- young & training facilities - as high as possible
- a few young, hot prospects in the squad

playing with it must be fun and addicting!

Hi!

Need a team to play:
- league - strong european (top or 2nd division)
- team - not to strong, preffer lower-mid-1st-div or qualifing-2nd-div
- budget: 3-8mln €
- young & training facilities - as high as possible
- a few young, hot prospects in the squad

playing with it must be fun and addicting!

Stade Rennais? You are predicted about 8th, got 8 million euros to spend, magnificent youth system, as in one of the only "State of the Art" ones, and have Yann M'vila.

Back