Which Team Should I Be?

I need a europa league team with a 5-10 million budget not in Portugal decent squad depth

Aston Villa, Napoli, Villarreal, At. Madrid, would all be good options under that criteria.

Last edited:
Hi!

Need a team to play:
- league - strong european (top or 2nd division)
- team - not to strong, preffer lower-mid-1st-div or qualifing-2nd-div
- budget: 3-8mln €
- young & training facilities - as high as possible
- a few young, hot prospects in the squad

playing with it must be fun and addicting!

Try German 3rd Division. I am playing now. The only problem will be finances, I doubt you will get any transfer budget. However, I am managind Sandhausen and have a weekly budget of 44,000 euros whihc will allow me to sign good players on free transfers.

So, I guess if you take any team in 2.Bundesliga you will have fun. There are good prize money depending on your league position, no player restrictions and only 1 Cup competition so you won't get pointless games during the season like you get when managing in any UK league with so many cups.

Based on that I guess Minchen 1860 or Herta Berlin might be good options for you. Both have good stadiums. Also both are from good cities which is an advantage when atracting players.

I think I'll give a go for Malaga.. they have only one prospect, but 9mil transfer budget should allow to sign a few nice players :)

Id suggest Burnley, not too much of a challenge to get promoted but set a target of European football by the fourth season its a decent challenge because the wage budget restricts who you can sign so you have to look hard or bargain well !!!

Hello guys. Im starting a new save right now with the new update. And i was wondering wich team i should choose this time, i have been many times this several years.. like leeds, rosenborg in norway, man utd, real madrid, inter, aston villa, and West Ham.

I would like to try tottenham or Everton, but is it too easy? or is it difficult managing this team? Need your guys opinion. Thanks

Hello guys. Im starting a new save right now with the new update. And i was wondering wich team i should choose this time, i have been many times this several years.. like leeds, rosenborg in norway, man utd, real madrid, inter, aston villa, and West Ham.

I would like to try tottenham or Everton, but is it too easy? or is it difficult managing this team? Need your guys opinion. Thanks

If you want a challenge try managing some of the lower teams. I prefer lower teams in top leagues. You have very low wage budget, no transfer budget, awful stadium and poor training facilities.

Squad is poor and you have to build the team yourself. I always start at BSN or BSS. That's a rea challenge.

Hey guys!!!!!!1 i am looking a team in english champioship that have good prospects and facilities and I can promote them quite easily(not Nottm Forest) thank you!

An npower championship team with a good reputation for playing good football, so have fairly good passing attributes to test a tactic I have made.

I don't mind if predicted 1st or 24th.

An npower championship team with a good reputation for playing good football, so have fairly good passing attributes to test a tactic I have made.

I don't mind if predicted 1st or 24th.
Ipswich are supposed to, although not under Roy Keane. But then he get sacked...

I'd like to play with a team that has excellent youth facilities, but isn't a top club. It would be good when it fights against relegation. Country isn't important, but preferably in europe. I want to play with good youngsters without spending a lot for other players.

League: any higher league
Budget: 5-10 million
Facilities:average
I want a challenging save, Prefferably teams predicted 8th-17th

Back