Which Team Should I Be?

Would like a team with alot of youth prospects.
Teams in Italy, England, Spain or Germany.
I also want a team where I can build a new stadium in the future and also improve facilities.

Would like a team with alot of youth prospects.
Teams in Italy, England, Spain or Germany.
I also want a team where I can build a new stadium in the future and also improve facilities.

Unsure about their stadium situation but Borussia Dortmund in Germany have fantastic Youth prospects. Subotic, Hummells, Goetze, Sahin etc.

Premier league team
budget: 5-10 million
Middle to lower table
With a relatively small squad

Premier league team
budget: 5-10 million
Middle to lower table
With a relatively small squad

I'm playing as Bolton currently and loving it. Scoring goals for fun. I'm sitting 7th at the halfway point of my first season

Squad is quite compact, but has some quality players in Elmander, Davies, Cahill, Chung-Yong Lee and Martin Petrov.

You can set expectations to mid-table and start with a budget of 5m.

Either an eastern European team that's capable of qualifying for the UEFA Cup (not someone like Zenit or CSKA), or a South American (pref Brazilian) top 5 team

I want to be the one of the worst teams in Europe...

No budget
**** facilities
poor stadium etc

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

wich team in the championship has the biggest budget?

Leicster i believe like 10 million

Best team to manage not in spain, italy, england, germany. Preferably with little to no trophies and some budget available

A team that are in euro cup/champions league (can be qualifying round)
Not in a major league, eg England, Spain, Italy, France.

I'd like to manage a team that requires some freshening up, mid-table-ish, not poor.
And by freshening up, I mean a squad average age of over 28. Or at least a starting 11 average age of over 28. As for leagues, not England, Italy or Germany, manage in them too much. And then any other league in europe that has an ageing squad in the mid-table, but isn't poor. And by poor, I mean a transfer budget of atleast 5 million.

I tried a save with St. Etienne, however the 4 non EU rule makes the game enjoyable (have to pick and choose which brazilian wonderkids sit and rot in reserves)

I still have fun with my portugal save, but the lack of german national team + horrible top heaviness of Liga Sagres means the only competition I face is in the ECC.

I've been looking at doing a German Save considering how competitive the league is. Can anyone recommend a team with good kits, and good budget to be able to bring in solid potential wonderkids, and who aren't in Euro Cup or ECC?

Was also thinking of Ajax, but the dutch league seems to be nearly as weak as portugal. Italy and France would be ideal if not for their foreigner rules.

I tried a save with St. Etienne, however the 4 non EU rule makes the game enjoyable (have to pick and choose which brazilian wonderkids sit and rot in reserves)

I still have fun with my portugal save, but the lack of german national team + horrible top heaviness of Liga Sagres means the only competition I face is in the ECC.

I've been looking at doing a German Save considering how competitive the league is. Can anyone recommend a team with good kits, and good budget to be able to bring in solid potential wonderkids, and who aren't in Euro Cup or ECC?

Was also thinking of Ajax, but the dutch league seems to be nearly as weak as portugal. Italy and France would be ideal if not for their foreigner rules.
HSV, Wolfsburg or Hoffenheim.

You could also take a look at the Belgian league. It is pretty strong considering the size of the country.

Back