Which Team Should I Be?

pre-ordered FM 2011 and want a challenge. looking at middlesbrough but am open to suggestions.

only in English (Barclays or Coca-Cola Championship) or Dutch(Eredivisie only)

Wolverhampton, West ham, Wigan, Blackpool, Leeds, Doncaster

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

League: any higher league
Budget: 5-10 million
Facilities:average
I want a challenging save, Prefferably teams predicted 8th-17th

Wigan or West Brom, both can be raised to CL quality

I want to be the one of the worst teams in Europe...

No budget
**** facilities
poor stadium etc

Was thinking about Andorra or Luxembourg, but teams there are ameteur, so you will lose any decent you will train to better teams. So, was thinking maybe Wales or N.Ireland and if you additionally download English Premier League with large database you will be able to sign quality players.

I really want to bring back some cup glory to a club but I don't know which club to be :(

I want a club that had alot of success in the UCL in the last 30 - 40 years

I have ever league in Europe in my game save?

can someone help me out

P.S. I don't want a huge club like Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Inter or AC Milan or Juventus or a club that has 8500 + rep their all to easy

You said bringing back the years. How about the other two?

Liverpool have a rep over 8500 +

plus Nottingham would be quite fun, bring back the glory days of the 79 - 82 season :)

and I've started the game in Feb 11 so the leagues are just about finished aswell :P

I'd like to play with a lower spanish/italian team with good youth facilities, but can't decide between Almeria, Mallorca, Levante / Cesena, Torino, Lecce... . Any recommendations?
thx

Last edited:
I'd like to play with a lower spanish/italian team with good youth facilities, but can't decide between Almeria, Mallorca, Levante / Cesena, Torino, Lecce... . Any recommendations?
thx

Cesena can be quite challenging.

I would like to go a sleeping giant or either a team on the rise ( around about europe) any team apart from liverpool! and hopefully a team with a good target man? any ideas guys?

Tottenham, Aston Villa, Sevilla, Napoli, Villareal, Dortmund, Palermo, Udinese, Braga, Lille, Rennes

any one know any teams thats not in the top division in their country but not in england or spain that has a huge fan base

Got a decent idea for a formation using two poachers and want to see if it works (others have said they have struggled)....

So any league, any team, just need one that has a couple of decent poachers, can only think of Sunderland and Villa so far for this. Will prob go with Sunderland unless anyone has any better?

I'd like to play with a team that has excellent youth facilities, but isn't a top club. It would be good when it fights against relegation. Country isn't important, but preferably in europe. I want to play with good youngsters without spending a lot for other players.

Said this one before to someone else, Try torino, Good Youth, good striker, Serie B but easy promotion, good prospects

I really want to bring back some cup glory to a club but I don't know which club to be :(

I want a club that had alot of success in the UCL in the last 30 - 40 years

I have ever league in Europe in my game save?

can someone help me out

P.S. I don't want a huge club like Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Inter or AC Milan or Juventus or a club that has 8500 + rep their all to easy

Sampdoria.

Got a decent idea for a formation using two poachers and want to see if it works (others have said they have struggled)....

So any league, any team, just need one that has a couple of decent poachers, can only think of Sunderland and Villa so far for this. Will prob go with Sunderland unless anyone has any better?

Stade Rennais or Hoffenheim. Stade Rennias have State Of The Art youth facilities, and promise to recruit exciting youngsters every year. Hoffenheim have excessive budget after first transfer window adn a lot of young players.

Bump, anyone better than Sunderland for this?

Back