Which Team Should I Be?

I could recommend you Velez Sarsfield, Independiente, Sao Paulo and Fluminese

I'd like to play with a team that has really good youth facilities. preferably in spain, but not obligatory

Last edited:
I'd like to play with a lower league team with as big a budget as possible. Europe if possible

Any team will do as long as Mark Halsey isn't ref! I was thinking lower than championship though, sorry should have specified. Any suggestions?

hernanes

im not 100% on how good the youth facilities are but athletico madrid and real murcia tend to have good young players, also im assuming bilbao being as they have the whole basque only thing...theyre quite reliant on young players

umm southampton are pretty loaded, maybe too much so - not a masisve challenge, also sheff wednesday start with like 1m and im assuming crawley would do as well....just based on real life they spent alot. No real money in league 2...

ooo and petebrough, thatd probably be quite fun and maybe a challenge, great squad for league 1 + money but need improvments to make them a sustainable championship side

anyone know of any relatively weak national teams with like 1 stand-out player?

im thinking something like grenada with jason roberts...except you cant manage them...

really? cause i loaded up all players from grenada before and it still didnt let me be them...presumably still not enough players..did i load up the wrong thing

cheers

really? cause i loaded up all players from grenada before and it still didnt let me be them...presumably still not enough players..did i load up the wrong thing

cheers

You must use Editor. Then add nation rules and add Grenada League. Then you will get all clubs from the nation, all players and might get good regens in the future.

Lower league (any country) looking to build the squad but it must be a decent squad with a decent budget. (Thinking of Crawley)

Lower league (any country) looking to build the squad but it must be a decent squad with a decent budget. (Thinking of Crawley)

Does it have to be England? Try some lower leagues in Europe. If you do well you will qualify to UEFA competition. I will be starting in Montenegro soon. League has only 2 stars, but decent and prospective players.

You can also try Croatia, Czech Rep. or any country in Eastern Europe.

Done the lower leagues of Germany, Italy and i have done Croatia and Ukraine, i reckon i will go with Crawley :)

championship side or liga adelante
with greater than 3 or 4 mil to spend?

Back