Which Team Should I Be?

Okay ya'll, I've narrowed it down.

Does anyone know of a good division 3 german side, with some history that has relatively poor facilities and nice kits that I could use?

or

Should I take Lowly Venezia from C2/a Italy, and bring back the glory of the Republic of Venice?

The difference is with Venice, I won't be able to sign foreigners until I reach top division. With Germany I can sign all the brazilians and Argentines I want.

Im looking for a team that gives really good transfer budgets, with media prediction not being too high. In any of this countrys England, Spain, Germany. Aside from Aston Villa

what's the easiest team to be nationally, but would be a challenge continently?

Im looking for a team that gives really good transfer budgets, with media prediction not being too high. In any of this countrys England, Spain, Germany. Aside from Aston Villa

Birmingham? Sunderland? Newcastle? Malaga? Hoffenhiem?

what's the easiest team to be nationally, but would be a challenge continently?

rangers/celtic, shakhtar have a ridiculous amount of money; you could win the ukrainian league with your reserves more-or-less, champions league is where its a challenge

rangers/celtic, shakhtar have a ridiculous amount of money; you could win the ukrainian league with your reserves more-or-less, champions league is where its a challenge

completely forgot about shaktar, thanks.

I need a team in one of the big european countries that has no talent but loads of cash.

hard to find a club that has cash and no players.

You could

1. Sell players on the team of your choosing
2. Edit a team and dump the players you don't want and add cash to the team.

Check russian teams - the data lock left most of them with only a few players, and some have good amounts of cash to be spent.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Okay ya'll, I've narrowed it down.

Does anyone know of a good division 3 german side, with some history that has relatively poor facilities and nice kits that I could use?

or

Should I take Lowly Venezia from C2/a Italy, and bring back the glory of the Republic of Venice?

The difference is with Venice, I won't be able to sign foreigners until I reach top division. With Germany I can sign all the brazilians and Argentines I want.

Dynamo Dresden or Carl Zeiss Jena.

i want to start a new game and not use any downloaded tactics. For the game i was thinking a team from Russia, Ukraine or somewhere similar. I want a team from a European nation that isn't one of the big few; Italy, Spain, England, etc.. But also a team which is quiet rich so i can build them into a European powerhouse and try and turn the league into the best in Europe. So yea i was wondering what teams you would recommend and what are the restrictions in those such leagues? cause i get annoyed with some of the restrictions!

thanks in advance!

I don't think Russia or Ukraine has many restrictions.

Plenty of teams in Russia to play as, and a few good ones in Ukraine. Most of the other Eastern Euro nations have some restrictions. Perhaps you could try a Serbian club?

I would like to manage a team from second half of championship or firsth half of league 1

Can anyone suggest a team to get me back into the game? I've played a save with my favourite team Southampton, but my save crashed -_-

Need a fun team to start a long save. Ive tried many clubs but just cant get into them and find myself quitting before January. So can anyone recommend a fun team to manage it can be a challenge also, i dont really mind.

I need a new challenge, I've played many teams, all of the english leagues. Germany leagues played. Italy Played. Spain Played. France played. Hong kong leagues played.

I need a good challenge. Maybe a small team in a foreign country that has good facilities that is fun to manage. I don't want a team that is small has good facilities but has a poor squad. I want a Good squad.

A big club in the second tier of the following nations: England, France, Germany, Italy or Spain

Back