Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a decent English Premier League club I can build into a top side over a few seasons. Can't be a top 6 club.

Not Bolton though, I just did this with them, was very enjoyable. Something similar would be nice.

Must have 1 or 2 star players to build around, similar to C-Y Lee and Cahill at Bolton.

Looking for a decent English Premier League club I can build into a top side over a few seasons. Can't be a top 6 club.

Not Bolton though, I just did this with them, was very enjoyable. Something similar would be nice.

Must have 1 or 2 star players to build around, similar to C-Y Lee and Cahill at Bolton.

What about Newcastle :O? They're my favourite team...

Erm...Fulham?

League- Higher Championship
Challenge- A 5/6 year game which I can build a decent side
Team- Must have a decent side 1st season

NOTE: Not Cardiff as I have dod a save with them which I really enjoyed

Last edited:
League Two - looking for 3 promotion hopefuls (3 best teams) for a network game
thanks

League- Higher Championship
Challenge- A 5/6 year game which I can build a decent side
Team- Must have a decent side 1st season

NOTE: Not Cardiff as I have dod a save with them which I really enjoyed

What about QPR or teams like Portsmouth that have recently been relegated from Premier League?

I need a new challenge, I've played many teams, all of the english leagues. Germany leagues played. Italy Played. Spain Played. France played. Hong kong leagues played.

I need a good challenge. Maybe a small team in a foreign country that has good facilities that is fun to manage. I don't want a team that is small has good facilities but has a poor squad. I want a Good squad.

River Plate in Argentina.

South American leagues in general are a good challenge.

Looking for a good top league club(preferably from the top leagues) which can challenge for the title. Looking for a good budget but not a big heavyweight like MMadrid,Barcelona etc. Looking for a team like Napoli, Dortmund,Sevilla. BTW i like to win and drawing and losing just gets on my nerves.

Looking for a good top league club(preferably from the top leagues) which can challenge for the title. Looking for a good budget but not a big heavyweight like MMadrid,Barcelona etc. Looking for a team like Napoli, Dortmund,Sevilla. BTW i like to win and drawing and losing just gets on my nerves.

Hmm Valencia? What league do you want? Germany, england, spain or what?

I would like to manage a team which either is in the top tier of a league not in England with a decent set-up already but with potential or a team either in this second or third tier of football in any country which are predicted to finish in the bottom half of the table, not rich but with money for transfers

I want a team in England that i can build up to be in Europe and so on.
Dont really mind about budget but do like a bit of money to bring in a player or so.
Any enjoyable team in the Prem, Championship that i could do this with?

I want a team in England that i can build up to be in Europe and so on.
Dont really mind about budget but do like a bit of money to bring in a player or so.
Any enjoyable team in the Prem, Championship that i could do this with?

If you are looking for prem..what about Bolton or Fulham or West Brom?...Do you want teams that have a good squad but aren't really top and finish middle of the table? Championship..go for QPR? or if your looking for challenge, relegated sides like Portsmouth :P

i want a team in england that i can build up to be in europe and so on.
Any enjoyable team in the prem, championship that i could do this with?

qpr!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

league- higher championship
challenge- a 5/6 year game which i can build a decent side
team- must have a decent side 1st season

note: Not cardiff as i have dod a save with them which i really enjoyed

qpr!

great save

clyde fc is a suberb save. done 12 seasons with them and won the league uefa cup double.
no bad ae

looking to do lower prem, with average squad, and and alryt budget

Back