Which Team Should I Be?

Need a fun save, I am yet to try a rich club, im thinking Juventus/Dortmund/Chelsea/Lyon ( I dont know if any of these are rich, or fun to play so I just need some pointers) a club in another continent will do :)

Looking for a championship team.
Get predicted by the media to finish low, but have potential to challenge for play-offs.
Good budget.
Good fun to try and make an established premier league team.

Need a fun save, I am yet to try a rich club, im thinking Juventus/Dortmund/Chelsea/Lyon ( I dont know if any of these are rich, or fun to play so I just need some pointers) a club in another continent will do :)

Spartak Moskva may suit your needs :P

Cheers guys. Decided to take on QPR and try and take them into Europe

west brom stood out for me so gonna try make got little young squad !

I want an enjoyable save in the 1st or 2nd division in one of the top footballing nations i would prefer a smaller team with an okay budget so i could build a strong team over time
any help would be muchly appreciated

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

can anybody help?

Last edited:
Sunderland maybe? Not sure about their budget
i think they have a good budget but they already have a good squad want to have to work my way up building a strong squad i wouldnt mind a top division team but i feel sunderland are slighty too good

i think they have a good budget but they already have a good squad want to have to work my way up building a strong squad i wouldnt mind a top division team but i feel sunderland are slighty too good

What about Newcastle? If not Wolves, Blackpool or West Brom? Championship teams, QPR or recently relegated sides like Portsmouth, Burnley

What about Newcastle? If not Wolves, Blackpool or West Brom? Championship teams, QPR or recently relegated sides like Portsmouth, Burnley

Thanks could you reccomend a few fun saves from the likes of italy spain germany and france which would be like the teams you just mentioned thanks

Thanks could you reccomend a few fun saves from the likes of italy spain germany and france which would be like the teams you just mentioned thanks

Italy - Genoa, Sampordia, Napoli, Palermo, Fiorentina, Lazio
Germany - Werder Bremen, HSV, Stuggart, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Hoffenhiem
Spain - Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Malaga, Sevilla, Villareal, Betis, Murcia, Hercules
France - AS Monaco, Lille, Lorient, Lens, Deportive,

If you want more on a specific nation then ask :)

Italy - Genoa, Sampordia, Napoli, Palermo, Fiorentina, Lazio
Germany - Werder Bremen, HSV, Stuggart, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Hoffenhiem
Spain - Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Malaga, Sevilla, Villareal, Betis, Murcia, Hercules
France - AS Monaco, Lille, Lorient, Lens, Deportive,

If you want more on a specific nation then ask :)
Thanks for the help will look at the historys on wikipedia and decide which one i like best

Great youth system, no players on ridiculous wages, the next 'Arsenal'. Not in Italy/Spain.

Any ideas for a new game where i can stay for a long time. I DO NOT want a Champions League club. I want a smallish squad with around £7m to spend. I dont want the pressure of high expectations i just want it to be enjoyable as i havnt played fm for a couple of months. In the past ive had a few decent games so you get the idea of what teams im into.

FM10 - Sporting CP (8/9 years)
FM10 - Sampdoria (4/5 years, Won Serie A)
FM10 - Newcastle & Man City (5/6 years, Championship Title (NEW), Premier League Title (MAN))
FM11 - Standard Liege (4/5 years, 4 League Titles, 3 FA Cups, 2 Super Cups)
FM11 - Leicester City (4 years, Play-Offs 1st year failed, Play-Offs and Promotion in year 2 followed by staying up in the Premier League in year 3 before finishing mid-table in year 4)

Id love suggestions for a League 2 team to be so i can attempt to go up through all the Leagues ?? (Rotherham?)
Also German, Italian (apart from Sampdoria), Spannish and French suggestions?

Blackpool is a good challenge but if you want a League 2 side i suggest Chesterfield or Rotherham

looking for a team in the europa league that has a bit of money and some good players preferably not in england

Back