Which Team Should I Be?

They have the money and the players to make you enjoy the game without it getting too easy who starts with 20mil but try Napoli, like 9m and great squad

Any ideas for a new game where i can stay for a long time. I DO NOT want a Champions League club. I want a smallish squad with around £7m to spend. I dont want the pressure of high expectations i just want it to be enjoyable as i havnt played fm for a couple of months. In the past ive had a few decent games so you get the idea of what teams im into.

FM10 - Sporting CP (8/9 years)
FM10 - Sampdoria (4/5 years, Won Serie A)
FM10 - Newcastle & Man City (5/6 years, Championship Title (NEW), Premier League Title (MAN))
FM11 - Standard Liege (4/5 years, 4 League Titles, 3 FA Cups, 2 Super Cups)
FM11 - Leicester City (4 years, Play-Offs 1st year failed, Play-Offs and Promotion in year 2 followed by staying up in the Premier League in year 3 before finishing mid-table in year 4)

Id love suggestions for a League 2 team to be so i can attempt to go up through all the Leagues ?? (Rotherham?)
Also German, Italian (apart from Sampdoria), Spannish and French suggestions?

Malaga, Fiorentina, Paris Saint Germain, Hoffenheim? If you want a lower league team, I'd suggesting starting in the Brazilian, Argentinian or Mexican Leagues

Guys quick question have 5 teams to chose from-

1.Shalke
2.Dortmund
3.Napoli
4.Sunderland
5.Tottenham

Can anyone help me chose please thanks ;)

Guys quick question have 5 teams to chose from-

1.Shalke
2.Dortmund
3.Napoli
4.Sunderland
5.Tottenham

Can anyone help me chose please thanks ;)

Defo not sunderland. Dortmund not really keen on :/

I'd say go for Napoli if not Tottenham :)

Any league really but I would perfer England or a nation with not many non-eu rules like Italy.Doesnt have to be top tier.
A team with a decent budget 7m up
Pref a team with as little wingers as possible because I want to try out laffles tactic.
I dont think there are many premier league clubs who dont have alot of wingers.
Also a few cms would help.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Napoli because you get a good budget+Cavani:wub:+Lavezzi+Hamsik and your aim is only to qualify for europe.Only down side is the non-eu rule.Reply to Zaiaz

Ok new list

NPoli
Shalke
Totenham

Tell me why

Not Tottenham since they are in the EPL. Too easy to get them to rise to power and will have one of the best teams in the EPL after year 3. The other two are toss ups and I would go with whatever league you like better.

I want a team with poor youth facilities.But an okay budget between 5-10 million.I also want them to have an oldish squad.To be in one of the bigger footballing nations.Not a dominant force in the league as i want this to be a challenge and within 4 or 5 years have a great young team i built myself

I think you could try Racing Santander, but I don't know how good their youth facilities are

Hey guys, im thinking about these teames, anyone had excperinced these teames?
- Bolton (Because i think im gonna play with a 4-3-3 formation, love that, and i can build the team up)
- Napoli (Because of Hamsik and would like to build the team around him)
- Lille (Because of Eden Hazard, Gervinho, nice players)

Napoli have a great team and they have Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani, they also have a decent budget

but is it too easy?

No not really. Although it is quite easy but not too easy. It will be a good challenge. Try and get napoli to win the league and go for europe because it tend to be hard for them to achieve Europe :)

I would like a team challenging for a place in Europe, with a decent budget, in England or Spain.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I would like a team challenging for a place in Europe, with a decent budget, in England or Spain.

anyone?

A team with loads of money to build a squad.
Obviously man city. But are there any other similar teams?

Back