Which Team Should I Be?

Atl. Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal or Barca?
Can't really decide....

Last edited:
I would like a team challenging for a place in Europe, with a decent budget, in England or Spain.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

anyone?

Tottenham is a great team for that...or Arsenal may be good but might be a bit easy.

If you want a spanish team..what about Valencia, Sevilla or Athlitco Madrid.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

A team with loads of money to build a squad.
Obviously man city. But are there any other similar teams?

If you want loads of money man city would be that one but another one would obviously be Real Madrid.

Do you want a team that is really really rich because thats really hard to find..what about Valencia or Sevilla.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Atl. Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal or Barca?
Can't really decide....

Depends what you want...For me, i'd not go for Barca because it would be tooo easy!

IMO, go for Valencia.

I need a team pushing for a mid - table finish.
Not really bothered about the transfer budget.
Any nation not bothered but overall a decent team.

Try Newcastle as they are quite a bit of challenge :)
If not try Napoli, At Madrid, Blackpool, Wolves, Lens, Marseille.

Portsmouth would be good as well. In Championship and should win league, but got no squad (or well a decent squad just not a lot) and finances and stadium is in shambles. Also try like Galatasaray from turkey to try to turn them into a powerhouse in europe (they are top two in the league though).

I want to find a game with a team that's already pretty good, and has a decent transfer budget. I'd like to look at maybe spending money on younger players, especially from South America eg Lucas, Ganso, Jucelei(sp), Lucas Piazon, Blanco etc. Also others eg Legear, Carcela, Lukaku, Witsel, Phil Jones, toloi, thiago, casemiro, fazio.

Also masilela, Ochoa/enyeama, necid, traore, kadlec, d.appiah, defour, biglia, aurier, vrsaljko, nzonzi, babacar, lugano and Benitez.

I also would like a team that has the potential to do very well in Europe, but obviously not the likes of Barca, Inter, Bayern etc.

It would be quite good to be someone in a league that isn't necessary the strongest, so I could give game time to the younger players and concentrate on Europe. One thing that puts me off Shakhtar is the regulations, not sure who else they apply to. Although this i'm not overly concerned about.

I think il choose either:

Dortmund
Porto
Lille
Maybe Athletico Madrid

Do these have decent transfer budgets?

I'm leaning towards Porto at the moment...

Last edited:
Porto have 8M, Dortmund have £150k, Athletico have 6M ? I think anyway

I want to find a game with a team that's already pretty good, and has a decent transfer budget. I'd like to look at maybe spending money on younger players, especially from South America eg Lucas, Ganso, Jucelei(sp), Lucas Piazon, Blanco etc. Also others eg Legear, Carcela, Lukaku, Witsel, Phil Jones.

I also would like a team that has the potential to do very well in Europe, but obviously not the likes of Barca, Inter, Bayern etc.

It would be quite good to be someone in a league that isn't necessary the strongest, so I could give game time to the younger players and concentrate on Europe. One thing that puts me off Shakhtar is the regulations, not sure who else they apply to. Although this i'm not overly concerned about.

I think il choose either:

Dortmund
Porto
Lille
Maybe Athletico Madrid

Do these have decent transfer budgets?

Yeah they have decent transfer budget, especially Athletico Madrid. What about Napoli, they are a great team and has decent squad and matches what you want!

If not, IMO, i'd go for Porto.

Who should i be ?

1. Schalke
2. Atletico Madrid
3. QPR
4. Peterborough
5. Napoli

Tell me why :)

Last edited:
Athletico Madrid, Q.P.R or Shrewsbury ?

Depends on what you want to do.

Either Athletico Madrid or QPR.

At Madrid - Higher ambitions such as Europe, QPR - LLM, challenging to promote higher and become better.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Who should i be ?

1. Schalke
2. Atletico Madrid
3. QPR
4. Peterborough
5. Napoli

Tell me why :)

Athletico Madrid - Quite good, good amount of money, decent squad, more of a ambitious side, challenging europe beating teams like R Madrid/Barca but it might be a bit too easy?

QPR - Great challenge, IMO i'd go for them as they have a ok squad and can build upon it. This is more of a LLM challenge, getting them to EPL will be good and maybe try for europe.

Napoli - Another great challenge! I'd say go for Napoli, they have a good squad and have huge potential for Europe. I'm sure they will be fun to manage.

Schalke - This would be IMO 3rd choice to choose from the list. They are quite good and can be quite a challenge TBH, they will be good if you want them to challenge for Europe for champions league.

Peterborough - LLM challenge, If you want to stop from scratch i'd say go for peterborough, this will however, take quite a while to build a poor squad to a good one.

So finally, I'd say its either QPR or Napoli.

Good youth facilities
young team with high potential
any league in europe apart from the prem
no huge amounts of debts

Blue Square premier want a challenge to stay up with about 1 or 3 k budget I can use editor

I just been Huddersfield came 2nd in League 1 what was good now played couple games in Championship and brought Delap for 0 quid

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Genoa maybe??

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Genoa maybe??

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Agree with you mate

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I'm looking for a bottom half team to get promoted, but a team that isn't so terrible that it makes the game frustrating. I don't really care about budget, but I would like a team in England, League 1 or higher.

I would say Derby maybe dunno if they are bottom half

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Bottom half League 2
Has potential
Not fussed about budget

Accrington

looking for a mid table -> European playing club which has limited debts, a good budget to play around with as well as having a solid squad with some good young players who challenge for first team places. No preference as to league but would like a wide range of suggestions to have a good wee look through.

Thanks in advance!

looking for a mid table -> European playing club which has limited debts, a good budget to play around with as well as having a solid squad with some good young players who challenge for first team places. No preference as to league but would like a wide range of suggestions to have a good wee look through.

Thanks in advance!

Napoli, Tottenham, Atl. Madrid, Valencia, Newcastle, Fiorentina and Schalke.

Back