Which Team Should I Be?

wanting a team below Premier League what expectations are bottom half and a good challenge League 2 please

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Tottenham is a great team for that...or Arsenal may be good but might be a bit easy.

If you want a spanish team..what about Valencia, Sevilla or Athlitco Madrid.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

If you want loads of money man city would be that one but another one would obviously be Real Madrid.

Do you want a team that is really really rich because thats really hard to find..what about Valencia or Sevilla.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Depends what you want...For me, i'd not go for Barca because it would be tooo easy!

IMO, go for Valencia.

Valencia or Sevilla, Sevilla would be a challenge!

im looking to go really down low..maybe someone in the evo stick? or lower..a team with a bit of history?

I would like a low mid-table team with good facilities and money (aprox 5 million). Not England.

im looking for a team who have an ok squad and have a little cash to spend on improving.

What do you mean by ok squad? What about Newcastle United? If you are looking for even lower then... QPR or Portsmouth?

If you want other country then...Napoli...Schalke.

Nation(s):Any outside of the big nations.(England, Spain, Italy)
Division(s):Top
Budget:Enough to make improvements for their level, so a few million would be great
Squad Type: Decent enough, but room for improvement

Looking for my first real game on 11.3, preferably able to challenge for a spot in Europe first season or second

Also, I'd love for them to have no, or very little debt, and the ability to try and get Neymar(Even on 48 month) thanks
I know it's a lot to ask for, but something along these lines, doesn't have to match everything. :)

Last edited:
Nation(s):Any outside of the big nations.(England, Spain, Italy)
Division(s):Top
Budget:Enough to make improvements for their level, so a few million would be great
Squad Type: Decent enough, but room for improvement

Looking for my first real game on 11.3, preferably able to challenge for a spot in Europe first season or second

Also, I'd love for them to have no, or very little debt, and the ability to try and get Neymar(Even on 48 month) thanks
I know it's a lot to ask for, but something along these lines, doesn't have to match everything. :)

I think tottenham might be good for you :O.

so...bold means IMO i'd recommend them.

English - Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Fulham, Man City

Italy - AS Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Genoa, Juventus, Palermo

Spain - Atl. Madrid, Valencia, Villareal, Sevilla, Betis, Deportivo, Villareal, Mallorca

I think tottenham might be good for you :O.

so...bold means IMO i'd recommend them.

English - Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Fulham, Man City

Italy - AS Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Genoa, Juventus, Palermo

Spain - Atl. Madrid, Valencia, Villareal, Sevilla, Betis, Deportivo, Villareal, Mallorca

Tottenham, I think you're having a laugh mate ;) They're absolute ****! (I'm an Arsenal Fan ;) )
I actually meant not in any of those countries, which is why I said outside of them :) But thankyou for the suggestions, anyway :D May give Roma a go, though

wanting a team in England and don`t care about the budget and media prediction in bottom half

Cheers^^)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

im looking for a team who have an ok squad and have a little cash to spend on improving.[/QUO

Burnley

wanting a team in England and don`t care about the budget and media prediction in bottom half

Cheers^^)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

im looking for a team who have an ok squad and have a little cash to spend on improving.[/QUO

Burnley

Do you mean you want a team that is not a top team but is average?

If so choose Newcastle :)

If not, QPR, Leeds and Wolves.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Tottenham, I think you're having a laugh mate ;) They're absolute ****! (I'm an Arsenal Fan ;) )
I actually meant not in any of those countries, which is why I said outside of them :) But thankyou for the suggestions, anyway :D May give Roma a go, though

Oh first of all...sorry i misread your explaination so i thought u were looking for them so yeah.

2nd of all, if you think Tottenham are **** well thats your opinion..i think they are a good team to manage and its not all about opinions :).

3rd, Roma is a great team to manage btw :) and you should try napoli if you haven't so they are quite good :O

Anyways if you want it outside those countries...then what about: Benfica, Marseille, Monaco, Schalke, Werder Bremen, Metalist(UKRAINE), Shaktar, Dinamo(UKRAINE), Ajax, Standard, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Genk.

Also try the Russian top League, they are quite a good league to manage or Hong Kong First Division?

Oh first of all...sorry i misread your explaination so i thought u were looking for them so yeah.

2nd of all, if you think Tottenham are **** well thats your opinion..i think they are a good team to manage and its not all about opinions :).

3rd, Roma is a great team to manage btw :) and you should try napoli if you haven't so they are quite good :O

Anyways if you want it outside those countries...then what about: Benfica, Marseille, Monaco, Schalke, Werder Bremen, Metalist(UKRAINE), Shaktar, Dinamo(UKRAINE), Ajax, Standard, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Genk.

Also try the Russian top League, they are quite a good league to manage or Hong Kong First Division?

Haha, I don't think I could bring myself to manage Spurs, but each to their own, aye?
Will defo look at some of those teams you mentioned, thanks :)

England, Italy, Spain and Germany
Budget at least over 5m
Expected to finish above the relegation zone or mid table

help anyone ???

Last edited:
Any team in england that will accept my request to build new stadium straight away ??

Cheers

I am looking for a team that havent won their top division before who have a squad that needs to be improved with a decent amont of money. Not in england/spain/italy/france.

Back