Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Birmingham City
2) Worcester or lower league side
3) Arsenal or title challenge side
4) Save roaming from club to club, winning leagues then leaving.
5) Unemployed (Pentagon Challenge)

Arsenal to start with then I'll see what happens from there. Maybe give lower league's a go then try Real Madrid, Bayern and of course Rangers . Get us back to the glory days regardless of what division we start in!

I won't even be buying FM13 at this rate, unless they have a new feature that makes it worthwhile. Only bought FM12 because of the Add/Remove league feature. They've took it too far for realism. Just let me set a tactic, buy players and play matches. Team talks, press conferences etc do my head in. Just taking longer and longer to finish a season. Best FM/CM was and still is CM01/02. I even play FM12 Handheld more than the PC version

#rantover

I'll probably try to get my fav Leeds united to the top. And possibly try to make something out of Merida U.D. I'm always up for a challenge :)

I'll either go with Bolton or Arsenal. Probably Arsenal whilst i get used to the new features and so i'll have some good scouts and a good network to find the bargains i'll snap up in the later Bolton career ;)

Arsenal at first to get used to the new features, then probably Swansea for a while and then a lower league side and then back to Arsenal after the January transfer window.

Most likely Arsenal. If RVP does leave us in the summer then it will be fun to try and get us back to winning ways and sign a replacement for him.

Spurs maybe or Chelsea now both seem like interesting saves, never done a chelsea one either

always start with the mighty spurs to get use to the game then go for the challenge of wigan

Man City for a day or two, some teams in Serie A to make tactics with, then dinamo tbilisi.

Last edited:
SYDNEY FC!!! <3 Sydney Till I Die! FOM!

But it will be good to see how Western Sydney Wanderers fare in FM 13 (and real life)

Last edited:
FC Twente
A lower league challenge (in FM12 I'm doing Havant&Waterlooville, currently in the championship). Maybe do Andorra or San Marino.
Journeyman

chelsea of course....and AS Monaco in ligue 2

I always starts with my local team: Vålerenga (Oslo, Norway).

As always my team, Glasgow Rangers FC! doesnt matter where they play, if they played on the streets we will watch from the pavements!

Dipped my toes in the water with FM12 and Plymouth Argyle (the wife's hometown football club), will do the same for FM13, but also fancy doing Feijenoord or perhaps a decent English side like Villa.