Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Sismael-- I real inspiration to us all, and Brilliant candiate for a Mod job, Actually just skip straight to Admin, Pure Awesomeness

Yeah and i get an infraction for off topic when the mod clearly cant see all the other offtopic posts around the forums :P

My hand - Always keeps me company and satisfy me whenever i feel the need.

.. oh on base? sorry, i hate all of you.

Yeah and i get an infraction for off topic when the mod clearly cant see all the other offtopic posts around the forums :P

the mod was probebly only a moderator for that section....

What makes you think I'm not infracting everyone else who has gone off topic?

Any more off topic posts will be classed as spam and will warrant the appropriate infraction points.

Frankie - For the Bendtner/Denmark love. Despite him being a gunner i still respect his love for a true dane.

Dunc - A nice guy and my alltime bumbuddy. He's the best i've ever had and probably the best i'm ever going to get.

Alfie -
Simply for his humour. Legendary in the words of Barney Stinson.

Joe - No, scrap that. I don't like him.

Billy - A true Los Ríos legend, and a genuine nice guy. Good to hear some common sense when everybody is rambling.

Jake - For his La Cultu story and tips on the spanish lower leagues which is very helpfull. Also for entertaining us with pictures from his drunken moments, nice lad.

Kris - For being a nice guy, and respecting most people. Organizes a lot of stuff and is cool to talk to.

Tiraths - Contributes to this sites in many ways, except the financial one ;) Very nice lad which everybody loves.

Magiboy - A good friend in r/l and i *** his mum so i owe him this one.

Scott - A nice guy and someone who can tell people to stop the irrational bickering when it's needed.

Last edited:
Frankie - For the Bendtner/Denmark love. Despite him being a gunner i still respect his love for a true dane.

Dunc - A nice guy and my alltime bumbuddy. He's the best i've ever had and probably the best i'm ever going to get.

Alfie -
Simply for his humour. Legendary in the words of Barney Stinson.

Joe - No, scrap that. I don't like him.

Billy - A true Los Ríos legend, and a genuine nice guy. Good to hear some common sense when everybody is rambling.

Jake - For his La Cultu story and tips on the spanish lower leagues which is very helpfull. Also for entertaining us with pictures from his drunken moments, nice lad.

Kris - For being a nice guy, and respecting most people. Organizes a lot of stuff and is cool to talk to.

Tiraths - Contributes to this sites in many ways, except the financial one ;) Very nice lad which everybody loves.

Magiboy - A good friend in r/l and i *** his mum so i owe him this one.
die.

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

:| I wouldn't even poke your mum on facebook...
the irony is that you got that joke from Facebook. :$

Just one more person to add to my list of admirers.

I'm going to run out of **** to tattoo the names onto soon.

Just kidding, it's ******* never-ending!

Back