Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
I give in...

Msn people - Taylor, Scott, Luke, Max, Mike, Robson U, Robson M, Nick, Tirath, Danny, Dan, Alex, Harry, Frank, Ribena, Kevy, CJ and Retrodude (Sorry if I forgot you)

FM-Base Elite FIFA team - Ronaseal, Max, Kris, Alex, Dunc, Scott, Tirath, Joe, fake Josh (before he left ;))

Everyone else - Chris, Matt, Deano, Sam, Da Simm, cfc12345 and Paul **** (sometimes)

Also, Mods/Admins ;)

Last edited:
Yes, someone wrote me, you ae awesome Josh (H)

Since my last post was a complete joke for my own entertainment, I thought I might as well list a couple of people properly:

Dunc - This guy is a laugh, besides he got in on the amazing, sexy image that cannot be spoken about. If that doesn't get him on my list, what could?

Danny (I prefer Danny to Coach, seriously) - This guy used to (In my opinion of course) be a complete and utter tool, I like to think that I am half responsible for making him a much better member and generally an all round cool lad. Has his funny moments too.

JDY - May be a Chelsea fan but I can't hold that against him, everybody has a bad quality. A good member of FM-Base, doesn't post for the sake of it - I appreciate that.

All of the Staff, do their jobs well, aren't afraid to infract - and ban - people when they deserve it and they are all pretty funny in their own way.

My favorite people on the site are Kris and Gregor because they are 2 of very few people on this site who can take a joke as well as give it.

Plus Kris is going bald at 21 so deserves my love. :wub:

Joke of the century, that made my day XD

Some people just prefer a 4-3-3 ;)

Still love that joke XD

LOL,ive never give you a tongue lashing Jake,i just politly asked you to stop sending me pictures of your ****,if that came across the wrong way then im sorry. (A)

Lol, another great joke XD

JP Woody - Keeping order.

Great nomination

Missed a few from my first list

Mike - The Welsh-boy still makes a cracking story, and I must thank him for my kits

Wezkat - Thank you for making for my kits

KevyMatts - Thank you for making ALL my kits :)

thetrend77 - For making my Jamaica wonder-kits

JP Woody - Are you Michael McIntyre???

JP Woody,Kris,Frankie,Luke,Lee,Max,cmh9090(sp) and Gregor.

Aannddyy,Chris,Redrup,Dan,Jack Fulham,bcfc,Nick Main,BillyRedrup,cfc12345,Dunc,FourFourTwo,StuW and Wezkat.

well i cant think of certain people to name now cause i think i like everyone on this site never had any arguements apart from over football but who doesnt lol and everyones just nice on this site and im glad i joined it :D

It was probably the scary prancing around that gave it away. oO)

tempted to infract him for insulting you
Do it. Dont be too harsh though,no more than 100 points.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

It was probably the scary prancing around that gave it away. oO)
Your getting very close to annoying me and you dont want to get me annoyed,im the Dr David Banner of FM-Base.

I was going to say Max... ;)

Appallingly, I forgot one guy that I have got on great with from the start.

You all know bcfc, well Josh is one of the people that I can really just chat with and we agree on most things. He writes the most amazing stories and is helpful and kind. Thanks Josh, you bring so much to the forum. (K)

Thought I'd add a few to my previous list:

CJACKO - Sometimes a one man army against every opposing fan on this site. Fair play to him, he holds his own and says what he feels.

Deano - Seems a cool guy and most of his posts make sense, rarely see him getting involved in spam fests and doesn't seem biased.

Redrup - Talk's alot of sense and doesn't take any BS from anyone on here, says what he thinks - good lad. Also massive respect for his gaming ability Lol.

Jack Fulham - Same as the above really, talks sense 90% of the time and a good guy despite his hate for Chelsea, Terry etc :)

Scott* - We all know he may be a pain in the **** sometimes as he never gives up in those intense 'debates'. I Respect that he's not afraid to share his opinions no matter how controversial they may be. I think it's fair to say the forum wouldn't be the same without him?

IRC People: Lee, Dunc, Frankie, Becky, Redders, Kris,

EDIT: Andid1, Billy redrup

Last edited by a moderator:
Back