Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Frankie - For the Bendtner/Denmark love. Despite him being a gunner i still respect his love for a true dane.

Dunc - A nice guy and my alltime bumbuddy. He's the best i've ever had and probably the best i'm ever going to get.

Alfie -
Simply for his humour. Legendary in the words of Barney Stinson.

Joe - No, scrap that. I don't like him.

Billy - A true Los Ríos legend, and a genuine nice guy. Good to hear some common sense when everybody is rambling.

Jake - For his La Cultu story and tips on the spanish lower leagues which is very helpfull. Also for entertaining us with pictures from his drunken moments, nice lad.

Kris - For being a nice guy, and respecting most people. Organizes a lot of stuff and is cool to talk to.

Tiraths - Contributes to this sites in many ways, except the financial one ;) Very nice lad which everybody loves.

Magiboy - A good friend in r/l and i *** his mum so i owe him this one.

Scott - A nice guy and someone who can tell people to stop the irrational bickering when it's needed.

Gå i stykker omkomme i en hel Hr Koppel

I love anyone who likes my posts. It makes me feel special.

I love anyone who likes my posts. It makes me feel special.

You are special Kris, or does special needs not count? :P

I like everyone, apart from the people i dont like that is. (you know who you are)

Last edited:
i love myself :wub:

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

naaat <)

Dunc - Has pro comedy skillz :)

vkoppel - I don't know why. Still..... :D

I guess it's time for me to confess:

bcfc- He's great to chat with on MSN and makes some great stories

Nick Main- Like bcfc he's great to talk to and very skillful on the editor. His story too is immense

Luke -Again, a great MSN buddy

Dunc- Very funny

mjt12- Me and him chat quite often and he's a good friend

Max- He's done a fantastic job as mod and although we don't talk as much on MSN as we did before he still is a great person to chat to and makes fantastic stories

ryangiggs11- Like mjt we talk regularly. He's a really nice guy

cfc12345- Again we haven't spoken as regularly as we did but I have to mention him. He's one of my first friends on the site and is a top notch person

I also would like to give a mention to all the mods and admins and also the people who regularly follow my story ;)

I love most of the people on here TBH, I don't think I dislike 1 person.
Here is my main pals here -

steve-okenobi - really helped out with the SilkySideways logos, and also with some other bits and pieces, and generally have a good chat now & again.

Mike - Someone I have always got along with, generally quite a fun guy to chat to. And Welsh(H)

Dunc
- He supports Newcastle, nuff said....but quite a nice chap aswell, as well as some legendary comments in various threads....:)

CoachCarter - great person, apart from Liverpool and N'Dog flaws.

tiraths - Nice person, Auction Game pioneer, :wub:

zvx - Funny guy.:)

The MSN Group - It's been a while since I was on there, hence the reason I cannot remember names, but we have had some fantastic convos, jokes, arguements(usually over N'Gog or Darren Fletcher), and quite a fun atmosphere in there. I will be back soon lads.:D

JP Woody - One of the real good guys :wub:

All of The Mods/Admins - Who keep the site orderly, and don't abuse their powers.

Sean - Site wouldn't be here without this guy

Anyone who reads/follows my stories, downloads my logos/kits, Reads my info threads, asks me questions - for making me feel wanted, and showing why this is the greatest FM site going.

Anyone who is on my Buddy List - You are all cool in some way

Nathan, 19-11-08, Ben, Big Dave, Dan, Frankie, ianC, JamieF, Frutty, Joe, KevyMatts, MuchkinCurt.

Sorry If I misse anyone out, So Many good guys on here(and Becky of course:)):wub::wub::wub:

Add these guys -

andid1, edsyers, Haunter99, Neall, Paul ****, taida, The Better Half, bcfc, Nick Main, Luke, Samscfc, and so many more I forgot to give some :wub::wub:

Not really full of friends but

PCastro - great fella, apart from getting Jesus sacked
Witsel - an angel
StuW - don't ask me why :$
JP Wooody- fair and funny guy
Shay Given - as StuW
that mad sheep - same as Shay

All the other portuguese fellas around, we're a lovely minority:wub:

Cheers for the mention Stu.

And I must say I am stunned not to see Calum_Arsenal_Spain_Messi's name here :O

Last edited:
Back