Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
WTF?? 8 pages, and around 4 people love me :'(. I hate you all biatches....:(

WTF?? 8 pages, and around 4 people love me :'(. I hate you all biatches....:(

Pretty sure I said you, and thats all that matters ;)

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Scott - A nice guy and someone who can tell people to stop the irrational bickering when it's needed.

Peeeeer pressure! :P

Pretty sure I said you, and thats all that matters ;)

About the only one.....us Mags have to stick together....unlike Our backline at times...

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Just one more person to add to my list of admirers.

I'm going to run out of **** to tattoo the names onto soon.

Just kidding, it's ******* never-ending!

Whats neverending....your list or dangly bits?

About the only one.....us Mags have to stick together....unlike Our backline at times...

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Whats neverending....your list or dangly bits?
ask your mam.
sorry i couldnt resist

ok i think i have to start my list which i will update regularly (Whenever i remember)
StuW-above posts
all the people on FM Base Rovers especially jones1871 (co-manager).
Tiraths- auction game
Eoingil- friend irl
edit: remembered someone else Shay Given- always there to back me up if and when i am defending ireland

Last edited:
themadsheep -- Man speaks complete and utter sense... a lot of the time =P

... I swear I'll add more when I can be assed to concentrate :D

Gza - ob1- awesome guy and a great chat on msn
StuW - Nice guy and very helpful
Dunc- Well...
Max- cool guy
Vkoppel- danish Pimp
Steve-Okenobi- very nice

Nathan- ....

And all irc members yes that including mjt (he is the only one i can bully)

Last edited:
I love most of the people on here TBH, I don't think I dislike 1 person.
Here is my main pals here -

steve-okenobi - really helped out with the SilkySideways logos, and also with some other bits and pieces, and generally have a good chat now & again.

Mike - Someone I have always got along with, generally quite a fun guy to chat to. And Welsh(H)

Dunc
- He supports Newcastle, nuff said....but quite a nice chap aswell, as well as some legendary comments in various threads....:)

CoachCarter - great person, apart from Liverpool and N'Dog flaws.

tiraths - Nice person, Auction Game pioneer, :wub:

zvx - Funny guy.:)

The MSN Group - It's been a while since I was on there, hence the reason I cannot remember names, but we have had some fantastic convos, jokes, arguements(usually over N'Gog or Darren Fletcher), and quite a fun atmosphere in there. I will be back soon lads.:D

All of The Mods/Admins - Who keep the site orderly, and don't abuse their powers.

Sean - Site wouldn't be here without this guy

Anyone who reads/follows my stories, downloads my logos/kits, Reads my info threads, asks me questions - for making me feel wanted, and showing why this is the greatest FM site going.

Anyone who is on my Buddy List - You are all cool in some way

Nathan, 19-11-08, Ben, Dan, Frankie, ianC, JamieF, Frutty, Joe, KevyMatts, MuchkinCurt.

Sorry If I misse anyone out, So Many good guys on here(and Becky of course:)):wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
I love most of the people on here TBH, I don't think I dislike 1 person.
Here is my main pals here -

steve-okenobi - really helped out with the SilkySideways logos, and also with some other bits and pieces, and generally have a good chat now & again.

Mike - Someone I have always got along with, generally quite a fun guy to chat to. And Welsh(H)

Dunc - He supports Newcastle, nuff said....but quite a nice chap aswell, as well as some legendary comments in various threads....:)

tiraths - Nice person, Auction Game pioneer, :wub:

The MSN Group - It's been a while since I was on there, hence the reason I cannot remember names, but we have had some fantastic convos, jokes, arguements(usually over N'Gog or Darren Fletcher), and quite a fun atmosphere in there. I will be back soon lads.:D

All of The Mods/Admins - Who keep the site orderly, and don't abuse their powers.

Sean - Site wouldn't be here without this guy

Anyone who reads/follows my stories, downloads my logos/kits, Reads my info threads, asks me questions - for making me feel wanted, and showing why this is the greatest FM site going.

Anyone who is on my Buddy List - You are all cool in some way

Nathan, 19-11-08, Ben, Dan, Frankie, ianC, JamieF, Frutty, Joe, KevyMatts, MuchkinCurt.

Sorry If I misse anyone out, So Many good guys on here(and Becky of course:)):wub::wub::wub:
guess i will have to re edit my list so:P considering i am probably the only person on this site that wasnt mentioned

themadsheep - One of the few United fans on here that is not biased and talks sense.

Ah, Stu. Where have you been? Me and N'Gog are over XD Have been for some time :)

I should get extra love, if it was not for me you'd never be a Premium Member (K)

Some to add to my list if I have not already.

StuW- For creating the sexiest logos ever and helping whenever possible. He also creates a mean end of season update :)

Jake89- My MSN Buddy, we have some great convos and he is generally a great lad.

Coach Carter - Seems a good lad but always ignores me on MSN :P

Tiraths - For creating the Auction Game - What a concept!

Coach Carter - Seems a good lad but always ignores me on MSN :P

XD I'm not ignoring you, my MSN's ****** and I don't always receive messages, and I always leave it on when I'm not as zee pc. I'm downloading the new MSN in the next couple of day's so it should all be okay then :)

belz - always following my story, a true Benfica fan just like me, and certainly one of the members I most like.

Any Benfica fan left- they allow me to talk about the best team in Portugal with them, as there aren't too much around here

DMF- It might be a surprise, but his stories are just amazing

Nuno Peixinho and 05bolase- even supporting the worst teams in Portugal, they always keep the love to the club aside and are able to recognize when they are wrong or when their teams play poor and Benfica overcames them

Any Portuguese left- It's always good to see someone from our country among so many Brits.

Joe- makes me feel useful when he asks me about players playing in Portugal such as David Luiz

StuW- I have the best kits in the world ;)

Zeb- Never knew someone who knows so little about football :)

Mods- Always keep this ordered and sometimes I pray to a pointless thread to show up so that I can have a laugh :P

19-11-08- I still remembered the first thing someone said me in this forum. It was something like: "Your sig is too big. Check the rules". Who was that? 2nd meeting: me saying I didn't like Fergie and discussing with him abouth that. But since then we kept a good relationship.

Anyone who follows my story or Portuguese results- thank you all

All the Geordies- Don't know why but all of you are cool (H)

Buddy List :)

Wow 7 pages before there was any bickering, that's got to be some sort of FM-Base record right?

Woop im loved with no1 saying me.

StuW for making a great end of season update

StuW - Nice guy and very helpful
Dunc- Well...
Max- cool guy
Vkoppel- danish Pimp
Steve-Okenobi- very nice
Gza - ob1- yeh
Nathan- ....

And all irc members yes that including mjt (he is the only one i can bully)

Just because I'm younger than you

Victor-A laugh in IRC

Curt- Laugh in IRC

Sean-Great site

Lee-Promoted me from Admin't to normal

Spurs Fans- Legends :)

NunoPeixinho-May have left, but followed my story

Anu-Great to talk to

Dunc-Funny guy

Kris-Chairman Game creator

Tiraths-Auction Game creator

Hellroker-Great kits

Undertheray-Great story teller

I felt very rude only naming cmh, so here it goes

Noobito- Made a very good story before he left, im kinda taking a leaf out of his book trying to climb up those leagues with Kidderminster like he did with Bradford'

Dan- Very good at kit making, and he helps out most people

Max, Frankie, Coach Carter, Scott, 19-11-08, Gatid, - They all used to hate me and vice versa, i think ive grown on them, like they have on me, we still debate time to time, but it usually stays on topic and doesnt result in arguments

Tommy Hayes- Makes me laugh sometimes, facebook friend, what more can i say

Harry, Mike, Frankie, Nick Main, Sam- Facebook friends, sorry if i missed anybody from facebook

Alex, DMF, Foxy- Until Alex broke his charger we had a good net game going along, got us all chatting about football and was good fun

TheBetterHalf- This lady does not get enough respect, honestly its unbelievable that she gets the low amount of credit she does!! shes a tactical genius and doesnt just slap any tactics together, she works hard on them, a true legend to me

Mods- I still think there is some tension between me and the mods, but its not as bad as it used to be,

Man V.1, PearceyWWFC, Max, Coach Carter, Frankie, Cmh, Tommy Hayes- All shown me some good support on my story, keep the thread on the latest threads list so people can check it out, like it a lot, thanks guys

Zebedee, JP Woody- Ive had some good tactical help from them, JP knows it more in football manager, but in real life tactics and how managers play, Zebedee is the man, hes given me tips in the coming production of my Roberto Mancini tactics, very cool guy

Lil Roller, four four two- Good to see some fellow city fans on the site, most people are big four supporters, good to see some fans outside there!

Chris, Jack Fulham- 2 relatively nice people, Jack Fulhams sig made my night a few days ago

Dunc- We both live in a very combine 'arvester area of the world, also cow pattish aswell, good to see fellow Bristolians

Aaaaaandy and Tiraths- Both come up with good ideas, like this thread and the auction game respectively

Raikan, Nick Main, Lewis Edwards- Do tons of work on the editor, a really big help, congratulations to them for all their hard work

Sean- without him this site would not be possible

(A) Sorry if i missed anyone (A)
cheers Joe, just note, i do not use the editor at all :D i barely know how to :D much love :wub:

oh and yes, like 2 mentions in 9 pages, pffft! :@ screw you guys, im going home....:wub:

Last edited:
Back