Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
I'm fairly new to the site (5 months or so...), but of what I've seen, several people are genuinely nice guys around here; to name a few, less obvious members:

toddzy - a great guy, and although we got off on the wrong foot on my request thread, we have forgiven and forgotten - just the way I like it!

Samscfc - the only regular follower of my England story so far :D

EvertonianChris - I just :wub: this guy - always so supportive !!

mashedPotatoes - for giving me that great quote for my sig!!! (below)

These are just a few, there are so many I've unfortunately forgotten right now!

JPWoody - A laugh a minute with this guy, just read his story and look at all the funny replies he makes. :$

Everyone on the IRC - Always a good time with the crew on the IRC. That's Redders, Kris, MunchkinCurt, Andy, Fossmeister, Neall, Dunc, Joe, and anyone else who I've missed out :)

Dunc - Just because :$(I know, again)

steve-okenobi - He helped with my kits, that's all your need ;)

Luke - He's a cricketer - says it all :)

Jake - He knows why ;) ;)

Last edited:
Any Leeds fans (I know we are few). Anyone who replies to the few threads I make :D

Well,

JOE - just for supporting manchester city

mjt12 - he helps me a lot when I'm in trouble, and he's story's are very cool :D

Cristophermcl - he is a good lad, and helps a lot

Dunc - the man is funny, very funny :D
PCastro - a fellow portuguese, even though is supports Benfica, nontheless, may the best team win :D

Last edited:
belz - always following my story, a true Benfica fan just like me, and certainly one of the members I most like.

Any Benfica fan left- they allow me to talk about the best team in Portugal with them, as there aren't too much around here

DMF- It might be a surprise, but his stories are just amazing

Nuno Peixinho and 05bolase- even supporting the worst teams in Portugal, they always keep the love to the club aside and are able to recognize when they are wrong or when their teams play poor and Benfica overcames them

Any Portuguese left- It's always good to see someone from our country among so many Brits.

Joe- makes me feel useful when he asks me about players playing in Portugal such as David Luiz

StuW- I have the best kits in the world ;)

Zeb- Never knew someone who knows so little about football :)

Mods- Always keep this ordered and sometimes I pray to a pointless thread to show up so that I can have a laugh :P

19-11-08- I still remembered the first thing someone said me in this forum. It was something like: "Your sig is too big. Check the rules". Who was that? 2nd meeting: me saying I didn't like Fergie and discussing with him abouth that. But since then we kept a good relationship.

Anyone who follows my story or Portuguese results- thank you all

All the Geordies- Don't know why but all of you are cool (H)

Buddy List :)

sorry, forgot to say jbolas (former 05bolasj), who is now working with me at Portugal 2010/11

I'll do it..

bcfc - talk to him the most on this site and seems groovy.

Jones1871 - gotta love de convo'ss.

And a few others, I don't talk to that many people as I hate facebook, hate msn, and don't know how to get on IRC.

:)

Urm , Don't talk to many people on this site. :S

But..

SamScfc - We're Comedy Genius'. ;) Bumsex. ;)

BoDeLl_DcFc (or something like that) - His Phone calls are Ear deathaning, and, great to talk to.

Dunc - Never actually had a one to one with you, But i 'lol' at so much of your stuff. XD

StuW - Love the Updates.

And Everyone that helps on the site. :wub:

Urm , Don't talk to many people on this site. :S

But..

SamScfc - We're Comedy Genius'. ;) Bumsex. ;)

BoDeLl_DcFc (or something like that) - His Phone calls are Ear deathaning, and, great to talk to.

Dunc - Never actually had a one to one with you, But i 'lol' at so much of your stuff. XD

StuW - Love the Updates.

And Everyone that helps on the site. :wub:

Do you to personally know each other, or are just bumboys and have each other phone numbers? ;)

Second one. ;) haha

You ****** rascal you (K)

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:38 PM ----------

I love the majority of people on here.

Apart from calum_arsenal.

:$

Back