Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
just everyone in general, nice to be "around" people with such a knowledge of football, don't get that much out here in Australia, especially when none of my friends play FM :(, so thanks to all of you guys :D

All the new mods - Who have all had amazing starts to their new jobs :D Congrats to all of them

all the arsenal fans on the site-supporting a great team
sean-for making this great site

Fatshit...

But seriously, I don't know that many people on the site, after a slow start, i've become a more regular member (I was going to say user, but figured people would think i'm a druggy - i'm not btw). From the people i do know, i'd have to say:

Madsheep - Great for a footy discussion, knows a lot, and argues a point, rather than just putting down someone elses. Learnt a lot about football on this site, and not least from him. Also a ****** good tactic maker!

JP Woody - for being (relatively) patient with everyone's requests and problems, and for making me a Brian Clough tactic after he deleted his old threads, and he saw i was doing a story with an old one, then checking on how i was doing with it!

Eds-99 - Beastly story writer, i was his 'assistant manager' in his last story, and now in his " La Poursuite du Bonheur - A Frenchman's Dream" story, i've followed all his stories, and i think we generally get on quite well. (Though of course he may think different)

Everyone on my Editing Requests Thread

Trivaldo99
Carine
pyscho
Luke Cro

Really helpful and hardworking as well as cmh,a real nice guy and tiraths another helpful guy who is always up for a chat

Time to bump this?

Anyways previously i said Scott and Deano.

Now adding to them is Mike (Madsheep), Very good mod and totally unbiased.
Joss, CJACKO(Yes Jacko, even though we always end up arguing i like your passion for Chelsea),
Alcarez - I feel him as nice guy.

Joss. :)

Me and him get on really well and he is a great guy to talk to. :D

All the Plymouth Argyle fans on here, good to know I'm not alot alone during this tough time for Argyle ;)

And all the fans of League 1 clubs on here, for the good banter (Especially Luke, when Argyle played Brizzle Rovers (H))

All the Plymouth Argyle fans on here, good to know I'm not alot alone during this tough time for Argyle ;)

And all the fans of League 1 clubs on here, for the good banter (Especially Luke, when Argyle played Brizzle Rovers (H))

All? You mean both...yeah?? ;)

Madsheep is the don, 'nuff said. Joel's opinionated, which is often a bad thing, but in a person of such sound judgement and character it is a personality boon. Joss always knows his stuff, and mfage is a really decent guy (for one of the Small Heath lot, anyway ;)). Also Ride the Walrus is great.

I love everyone anyway.

Joss - Generally nice guy.
Kris - Fellow Jambo, easy to talk to and speak a lot of sense.
Mike (mapsheep) - Just enjoy how he always looks at things sensibly, always makes very good points to keep the biased opinionated people hush hush.
AussieOchoa - Just a nice guy who I took kindly to on the forum.
Dan - Same as above. Talking about da bitchezzzz.
Nathan - Friendly with him via sigs, very nice guy.
pistolped7 - Probably the guy I most like talking to on the forum.
Also, just the Mods in general. Don't want to be a kiss-**** etc, but they're strict when need be but very easy to have a banter with.
:wub:

Luke Phillips - for being a legend
SamScfc - For helping me and not raging
RobsonMusgrave - FIFA friend
Jack 16 - My favourite leeds fan

Oh how i forgot Gadcubed. My fav member here bar none. Always love reading his posts.

Have to say all the people I've come across on here are pretty much top notch to be honest. Had some sensible and constructive discussions and debates, and there's a lot of people who are prepared to help out when they can, and just have a good old banter, without being snide or judgemental. Yeah there's been a few dodgepot mcdougalls, but they are an extreme minority. Everyone pretty much respects each other, which is cool. :) But special shout to Dunc for his recent story-pure class XD

Madsheep is the don, 'nuff said. Joel's opinionated, which is often a bad thing, but in a person of such sound judgement and character it is a personality boon. Joss always knows his stuff, and mfage is a really decent guy (for one of the Small Heath lot, anyway ;)). Also Ride the Walrus is great.

I love everyone anyway.

Yeah, cheers mate </3

Raikan - Most of you must be knowing that already
Dunc - His sense of humour just makes me :wub: him, also performs his mod duties very well.
Mike. (Madsheep) - He is one of the most (or the most) level headed person while talking about football.
Scott* - To see him trolling is a joy to behold.
CJ - One of the most sensible Spurs fan on the site
Roonaldo - One of the first members to welcome me on this site, also a fellow Indian :)

Last edited:
******* arseballs! I always forget someone!

Yeah Alex is alright too. (K)

Mike. (formerly madsheep) - Gave me an absolute belter of a 4-4-2 tactic for FM10, love him for it. Also very honest, hard-working and can have a good debate.

Raikan - His player lists are unbelievable, appreciate them fully.

TheMJT, Aldokemp1, Cathy. - Our net game was a laugh, especially matt vs cathy lol. All great people.

TheBetterHalf - Best tactic-maker on the site IMO, Tactical knowledge is far more than I can comprehend, and her new 4-4-2 for 11.2 is class.

Back