Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Watkins92 - nice guy, good to talk to and helpful :)

anyone who generally gives me praise.. i am quite the narcissist :P

and myself, because some one has to :P

It's a bit old but I have to give love to Man v. 1 because he's a pretty awesome friend and themadsheep2001 is a great guy too.

:wub:

themadsheep2001 - Maybe the most honest guy on the forum? Also the only United fan who admits when United have done something wrong, or someone is better then them. Ect.

I have respect for him

Genuinely, there aren't any of the members on here who I wouldn't go for a pint with. Apart from the fact I'm 15. But you get the picture.

ok i think i have to start my list which i will update regularly (Whenever i remember)
StuW-above posts
all the people on FM Base Rovers especially jones1871 (co-manager).
Tiraths- auction game
Eoingil- friend irl
edit: remembered someone else Shay Given- always there to back me up if and when i am defending ireland
And a few more such as Man v.1 making my logos
Dunc and Billy for their pure hilarity
EDIT: and Dan for making my kits

Last edited:
i need to become more famous on this site

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

You'll find that in the 'Why I hate my fellow FM-Basers' thread. Don't get disheartened.

Is there one?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

i :wub: all cr haters, Portuguese people, and my story followers

i need to become more famous on this site

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Is there one?

More famous? You only get famous on this site from being a mod or spamming like a motherfudger. Neither will make you 'cool' ;) Haha.

-

And no fortunately there isn't such a thread, but there is a 'pet hates' thread, so I guess you could say how much you hate someone in there..[?]

More famous? You only get famous on this site from being a mod or spamming like a motherfudger. Neither will make you 'cool' ;) Haha.

-

And no fortunately there isn't such a thread, but there is a 'pet hates' thread, so I guess you could say how much you hate someone in there..[?]
Well you do get much more famous when you donate

Probably got to give Max a special mention for tactics and the fact he is great for a chat.

KingEric as well for his brilliant No Foreigners database that got me back into FM.

Sam is great for a laugh as is Eds. :)

Kylo for being a brilliant laugh and great to do a story with. :)

Thanks guys. :D

Probably got to give Max a special mention for tactics and the fact he is great for a chat.

Thanks guys. :D

We noticed, next time maybe use msn or something with private chat facilities. :wub:;)

Everone who has followed my Ragers story and gave me pointers :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyone that does an awesome story =D

and especially anyone currently involved in England Job - The Story by NUFC_Tony

No one has mentioned me in 10 whole pages of this I feel so un-loved and lonely :'(

My top _ members:
19-11-08 - Regular enough member,always seems to be online,lot of funny comments,bit of a legend outright :)
Coach Carter - Pretty much the same as above :P LEGEND :D
Dunc - Lol at pretty much everything he writes,possibly the best sence of humour on the forum
Kris - Legend,organises so much(chairman game etc)
JP Woody - Supermod pretty much describes him :P
cmh9090 - Probably the nicest member on the forum
******** - No,wait,hees a *** :P
Every one that has mentioned me <3
Oh wait,no one mentioned me :'(

Last edited:
Back