• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
CalumE5 - Cracking Auction Game, run very smoothly and very organised. :wub:

fuelledbypassion - Gives me advice on my story, and his story is amazing. :wub:

NunoPeixinho - Good to talk to every now and then. :wub:

pistolped7 - Amazing writer, good to talk to, good friend. :wub:

Tharros - A fellow Aussie, very good with graphics and editing. Very helpful around the site, especially in Australian times. Should be a mod in my eyes! :wub:

toddzy - One of the first friends I had on here. Epic joint story :wub:

And one more, the one and only...

TheRealMourinho - Easily my best friend on this site, (sorry to the above), but have talked a LOT and have become good friends. Australian pride man, although Melb. Heart suck ;) :wub:

Sorry if I missed out on anyone, but in general everyone is great. The mods are great, (sorry for ***-kissing), every member is generally helpful. Thanks to all :wub:

Last edited:
To get love, i need to be a **** of a lot more active.

I have -10 potential to be loved on this site, i'm just not fulfilling it :(

Dunc - This guy is just so win!

IRC Boys (& Becky :$) - I love them :wub:

Alex - Hilarious on and off Base!

Max - :wub:

Dan- haven't spoken to him for a while but his still a legend and his stories are fantastic!!

Nice to be loved ;)

Dunc - He likes to fist himself on a playground wearing nothing but fur boots and a gas mask
Jake - Extremely helpful
Oneunited - Funny to talk to
Rafmarinello - Lives in London
Nick - Cos he hates me
The Bath Manager - Has an awesome avatar

Triv, AussieOchoa, Dannyfiveo and Cjacko all for great graphics and quizes

Sorry if I missed anyone

Surprised it's not been mentioned already but...

The fact that this thread has got over 13,000 views is pretty mental, so much love on this site it's epic! <3

Just to add to mine:

All mods and admins, you guys are great

FM-Base Elite members are all gay and jealous of my skills.. it's not my fault I bought an xbox controller without a pass button..

Edit - to do it properly. Tirath Bling is pretty fly, Nathan and Ron are okay..(when they're not together)... I do "love" Neil's singing.. makes it sound like Eminem was born in Glasgow. Dunc you're pretty sexy tbh and Iamuser you've been a good back up keeper ;). Also how could I forget CJACKO?

Last edited:
Andy and his missus! <33333
Neall, he helps me.
Dunc and Jake (bbm <3)
Anyone from the Sexbox.

JOSS, prawns. so does Calum.

FM-Base Elite members are all gay and jealous of my skills.. it's not my fault I bought an xbox controller without a pass button..

Edit - to do it properly. Tirath Bling is pretty fly, Nathan and Ron are okay..(when they're not together)... I do "love" Neil's singing.. makes it sound like Eminem was born in Glasgow. Dunc you're pretty sexy tbh and Iamuser you've been a good back up keeper ;). Also how could I forget CJACKO?

Neall* :D

There are a lot but I can't remember a lot of names

But 2 that stick out are:

Godcubed - Always pop up in threads he's posted in because of both being Villa fans and has really influenced my views on Villa since i've became active on FM-Base, he's got really good views on football and speaks a whole lot of sense.

Mfage1 - Helped me stop being an arrogant little so and so about the other side of the city when i'd just joined and I think helped me grow up slightly because of it, so thanks :)

sam.mkd

wondermanager

rafamarinello

:wub:

Nice to be loved ;)

Dunc - He likes to fist himself on a playground wearing nothing but fur boots and a gas mask
Jake - Extremely helpful
Oneunited - Funny to talk to
Rafmarinello - Lives in London
Nick - Cos he hates me
The Bath Manager - Has an awesome avatar

Triv, AussieOchoa, Dannyfiveo and Cjacko all for great graphics and quizes

Sorry if I missed anyone

Wow two mentions :)
Although I'm Rafa_97 now XD

For me its just the ones I talk to really

Sam.MKD
Wondermanage
Oneunited
Jono_MUFC
Raikain

:wub:

(no ****)

CJACKO

never seen a person more passionate about soccer than him and he defo gets much more stick than he deserves plus he is a great guy to the boot, special mention to him​

I like all the FM-Basers who have answered my question or followed my story

I love
1. Jake - the first man to introduce me with a rule: No Double-Posting
2. Raikan007 - he is the right man to ask if you need a cheap player in certain position
3. Kris - love his Sirk story the most!

Cant believe i havent mentioned, but most love goes to TheBetterHalf. for those who have praised my tactics and FM tactical (many thanks to them) it if wasnt for TheBetterHalf, i wouldn't be half the FM manager i am today. If TT&F taught the basics, her tactical threads allowed me to learn how to master the sliders, and creat unique roles to fit my sides perfectly

Back