Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

Redrup - See comment above. (about the homosexual part, not the 'like' part (A))

Can't beat a Dunc comment, not many things on the Internet make me Lol properly :D

Confused me there Redrup :(

I think i've been dissed though.

I'm actually surprised that people have stuck me in their list. I'm not really that much of an influence to anybody :S

Callum13 (Made the thread abusing mods with a story about red riding hood or something and he got fully abused and then 'mods killed his gran') - Best.. thread.. ever.

Callum13 (Made the thread abusing mods with a story about red riding hood or something and he got fully abused and then 'mods killed his gran') - Best.. thread.. ever.
The greatest 45 minutes in FM-Base history, by far

Sean - Well for obvious reasons, like creating FM-Base, and speak to him on msn sometimes.

Well, you talk to me but I very rarely talk back :(

I always leave my PC on and very rarely actually go on MSN so I think I must seem like the most ignorant person around the amount of people I don't reply too.

Seans favourites list:

Anyone who has donated ;)

I'll add some more now :)

Scott - Despite Scott being a United fan, we get along Um.. Pretty well, have the odd argument's here and there but always seem to get over it. :) But yeah, pretty cool guy.

Alex - A fellow Red :) Don't really talk to him as much now as I did, but still think he is a good lad who knows what he is talk about. ( Also he is **** at COD ;) )

Joe - When Joe first came to the forum, pretty much everyone hated him, but me and him did argue all the time, but we seem to get on now :)

Mike - I'll keep it short and sweet. Mike is ace! There easy.

JDY - As he did say, we did not get along, but that seems to be behind us and now we seem to get along. :)

There is more, and I will add some more tomorrow.

I felt very rude only naming cmh, so here it goes

Noobito- Made a very good story before he left, im kinda taking a leaf out of his book trying to climb up those leagues with Kidderminster like he did with Bradford'

Dan- Very good at kit making, and he helps out most people

Max, Frankie, Coach Carter, Scott, 19-11-08, Gatid, - They all used to hate me and vice versa, i think ive grown on them, like they have on me, we still debate time to time, but it usually stays on topic and doesnt result in arguments

Tommy Hayes- Makes me laugh sometimes, facebook friend, what more can i say

Harry, Mike, Frankie, Nick Main, Sam- Facebook friends, sorry if i missed anybody from facebook

Alex, DMF, Foxy- Until Alex broke his charger we had a good net game going along, got us all chatting about football and was good fun

TheBetterHalf- This lady does not get enough respect, honestly its unbelievable that she gets the low amount of credit she does!! shes a tactical genius and doesnt just slap any tactics together, she works hard on them, a true legend to me

Mods- I still think there is some tension between me and the mods, but its not as bad as it used to be,

Man V.1, PearceyWWFC, Max, Coach Carter, Frankie, Cmh, Tommy Hayes- All shown me some good support on my story, keep the thread on the latest threads list so people can check it out, like it a lot, thanks guys

Zebedee, JP Woody- Ive had some good tactical help from them, JP knows it more in football manager, but in real life tactics and how managers play, Zebedee is the man, hes given me tips in the coming production of my Roberto Mancini tactics, very cool guy

Lil Roller, four four two- Good to see some fellow city fans on the site, most people are big four supporters, good to see some fans outside there!

Chris, Jack Fulham- 2 relatively nice people, Jack Fulhams sig made my night a few days ago

Dunc- We both live in a very combine 'arvester area of the world, also cow pattish aswell, good to see fellow Bristolians

Aaaaaandy and Tiraths- Both come up with good ideas, like this thread and the auction game respectively

Raikan, Nick Main, Lewis Edwards- Do tons of work on the editor, a really big help, congratulations to them for all their hard work

Sean- without him this site would not be possible

(A) Sorry if i missed anyone (A)

I'll add some more now :)
Alex - A fellow Red :) Don't really talk to him as much now as I did, but still think he is a good lad who knows what he is talk about. ( Also he is **** at COD ;) )

Cheers mate, I'll add you when I am on next... I'll be back on MSN soon :) And yes yes yes I am **** at COD - However whack Fifa on and feel my wrath ;)

I felt very rude only naming cmh, so here it goes

Noobito- Made a very good story before he left, im kinda taking a leaf out of his book trying to climb up those leagues with Kidderminster like he did with Bradford'

Dan- Very good at kit making, and he helps out most people

Max, Frankie, Coach Carter, Scott, 19-11-08, Gatid, - They all used to hate me and vice versa, i think ive grown on them, like they have on me, we still debate time to time, but it usually stays on topic and doesnt result in arguments

Tommy Hayes- Makes me laugh sometimes, facebook friend, what more can i say

Harry, Mike, Frankie, Nick Main, Sam- Facebook friends, sorry if i missed anybody from facebook

Alex, DMF, Foxy- Until Alex broke his charger we had a good net game going along, got us all chatting about football and was good fun

TheBetterHalf- This lady does not get enough respect, honestly its unbelievable that she gets the low amount of credit she does!! shes a tactical genius and doesnt just slap any tactics together, she works hard on them, a true legend to me

Mods- I still think there is some tension between me and the mods, but its not as bad as it used to be,

Man V.1, PearceyWWFC, Max, Coach Carter, Frankie, Cmh, Tommy Hayes- All shown me some good support on my story, keep the thread on the latest threads list so people can check it out, like it a lot, thanks guys

Zebedee, JP Woody- Ive had some good tactical help from them, JP knows it more in football manager, but in real life tactics and how managers play, Zebedee is the man, hes given me tips in the coming production of my Roberto Mancini tactics, very cool guy

Lil Roller, four four two- Good to see some fellow city fans on the site, most people are big four supporters, good to see some fans outside there!

Chris, Jack Fulham- 2 relatively nice people, Jack Fulhams sig made my night a few days ago

Dunc- We both live in a very combine 'arvester area of the world, also cow pattish aswell, good to see fellow Bristolians

Aaaaaandy and Tiraths- Both come up with good ideas, like this thread and the auction game respectively

Raikan, Nick Main, Lewis Edwards- Do tons of work on the editor, a really big help, congratulations to them for all their hard work

Sean- without him this site would not be possible

(A) Sorry if i missed anyone (A)

Is that everyone on the site?

Not really mate, considering there are hundreds of thousands of members oO)

Cheers mate, I'll add you when I am on next... I'll be back on MSN soon :) And yes yes yes I am **** at COD - However whack Fifa on and feel my wrath ;)

Pfft' Alex good at Fifa (6)

What chu' smokin' pal 8-|

Guess I could give this a shot.

First, some twin love;

Sean - Met in college 6 years ago, hadn't seen for 4 years until a few weeks back when I hassle'd until I got invited on a night out. The bromance has been rekindled. Also offers plenty of help with other things (websites etc) and now of course he's begging me to join his 5 a side team. ;)

Lee - As above regarding college/bromance. Get a few words out of him on IRC every day...sometimes mean but I'm a big lad, I can take it. Decent taste in TV programs, but a reet WoW geek and his music taste is below par. Perfect guy to share a milky cocktail with though :wub:

Gregor - Not met Greg, but can not wait till I do (6). Spoke to him for about 6 years now as well, more and more with every passing day it would seem at the moment. Sometimes mean but deep down I know he doesn't mean it. Again, masseev WoW geek but also good for some lols every now and then. Well tidy.

Kris - Met Kris a few weeks back. Awesome dancer and impersonator. Don't speak to him as much as the other guys but still got much love for him. :wub: Looking forward to hopefully seeing him June again.

Jake - The new guy! Love his laugh and general Southerness - probably the only Southerner I talk to/like. Good for a laugh and can take a joke - love him more and more with every passing day. Yet to meet, but when that day comes he's getting a big wet man hug. (K)

Becky - Only recently started talking to properly (said like 3 words to her when we met a few weeks back). Incredibly funny, strange & a bit crazy - (like makes my jaw hurt laughing crazy). Quite the MJ fan....though it does her no good....poor sofa. Good to talk to though and is a pleasant distraction from Uni work!..........she's a bit slow.

Dunc - a random spout of humorous posts had me and Jake lolling a while back, so I'll give him a mention. More recently can be found in IRC and seems like a reasonable chap.

Many more people I do like on the site and can talk to quite happily, won't name names, that's favouritism and I wouldn't like to hurt anyone's feelings. Rest assured I don't dislike anyone on the site particularly. ^^)

Much love, God bless and keep it real homies.
Redders x

Last edited:
I don't think there is a single person on the site that I don't get on with. Everyone has their special qualities(even if that quality is being Welsh:p)

My Main Amigos are -

steve-okenobi - because he has been immense in the SilkySideways logo creation, and is generally a nice lad:)

Mike - all Welsh jokes aside, there aren't many nicer Welsh people. Someone I have always got along with:)

Dunc - Mainly for his undying love for the Toon Army, and some good times:)

CoachCarter - purely for being great. Shame he supports CessPool, and loves N'Dog.

Tirath - For his quite marvellous Auction Game, and being nice

Darren Fletcher(Scott), Frankie, Max, and the rest of the MSN clan - purely for our quite legendary conversations, so many memorable and legendary arguments and comments. :wub: Sorry if I missed any of the MSN gaylords;)

Nathan - For covering for me with KOTW:)

Many others, and If I missed you, sorry, and I love you, or I hate you.:p

Jake - The new guy! Love his laugh and general Southerness - probably the only Southerner I talk to/like. Good for a laugh and can take a joke - love him more and more with every passing day. Yet to meet, but when that day comes he's getting a big wet man hug. (K)

Dunc - a random spout of humorous posts had me and Jake lolling a while back, so I'll give him a mention. More recently can be found in IRC and seems like a reasonable chap.

I cannot wait for a big wet man hug James. Im going to cover you in southern-ness.

Agreed on Dunc, funny guy.

:WUB:'s

• Jake - Really don't know anyone whos joined in the past year or so that well cept Jake. Hes awesome, sometimes a bit of a racist, sensitive, southern, BNP, fairy, indie drivel lover and his best friends Tony Martin but his laugh makes up for it all.
  • Lee - He's mean, boring, barely speaks and theres questions been raised over his sexuality by old school friends butI LOVE HIM. Met him several times, he copies my music, film and tv tastes exactly. Plus the boy can tank, instant ques = bests
  • Sean - My original fav Tay, dont speak as much these days as hes usually being neutral in the background with the occasional hello on vent, also known him almost half my life :O
  • Redders - The gayest 'straight' person ive ever met. Was fine talking on msn/irc but was too shy to go any further, but now we've got him speaking on vent the floodgates have opened with spam phone calls, texts and singing of the 2 songs he knows.
  • Becky - Originally just a nice set of wabz who sometimes posted on the forums but over the past few months shes become a regular on vent/irc...shes now more than just nice wabz <3 plus shes doesnt mind me saying that id tongue her gape and drink her bathwater
  • Kris - A bit like Sean, used to speak all the time but only occasionally now.

Old School Love Shoutouts
  • AJW
  • Boozad
  • John

Honourable Mentions

• Kaz - IRC and forum lurker, occasionally speaks on irc/vent and despite the fact hes a rogue, hes ok
  • Coach Carter - for inspiring me daily, its all for you x
  • Gibbard - not really noticed too many new people as I dont go on the FM section of...an FM site, but everytime I noticed Gibbard say something it seems decent
:)

Last edited: