Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Why is everyone asking why JustKituno got banned? If you want to ask him add him on MSN

JustKituno is nice man why did he got banned can somebody tell me ?
Coach Carter harsh but fair. Very nice as a person as it seems to meh:P
FourFourTwo nothing bad to say against him.
Sean an FM God :P
Joe always helps everyone. Go to his profile page and look his posts I think most of them is all his helpful words and players to buy for every team :)
Tiraths of course who could not remember all his network games and guides :)
Dunc. don't know him very well but seems to be very nice guy :D
DaSiim - Fantastic story writer and very nice guy from Danmark :)
Raikan007 - How can he find out soooooooo much good young players and make so much shortlists of them ?? :D

Also DMF, Billy Redrup, cfc12345,Mike, Jamie F,Man v.1, Oatesy1234,Paul ****, all the mods, and all the people who comment on my threads :P

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

bwfcCurt also almost forgot him :D

cheers for mentioning me :D

Why is everyone asking why JustKituno got banned? If you want to ask him add him on MSN

Indeed, like JP put it...he broke the rules.

Anyway back on topic ladz

Haven't been on here too much lately so I just saw this thread.

Sean is a legend for creating the site.

Everyone I've come across seems alright though even if some of the posts in the football section drive me up the wall.

All the admins and mods (Max is good for a footie chat) are cool

themadsheep always speaks sense from what I can see.

Joe is pure entertainment, makes me laugh quite a bit.

JackFulham, cool lad and knows more about Fulham than most of the supporters I know.

That said I don't really talk to many people on here

JustKituno is nice man why did he got banned can somebody tell me ?
Coach Carter harsh but fair. Very nice as a person as it seems to meh:P
FourFourTwo nothing bad to say against him.
Sean an FM God :P
Joe always helps everyone. Go to his profile page and look his posts I think most of them is all his helpful words and players to buy for every team :)
Tiraths of course who could not remember all his network games and guides :)
Dunc. don't know him very well but seems to be very nice guy :D
DaSiim - Fantastic story writer and very nice guy from Danmark :)
Raikan007 - How can he find out soooooooo much good young players and make so much shortlists of them ?? :D

Also DMF, Billy Redrup, cfc12345,Mike, Jamie F,Man v.1, Oatesy1234,Paul ****, all the mods, and all the people who comment on my threads :P

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

bwfcCurt also almost forgot him :D

thanks for mentioning me!

Joe, Max, Dunc, Cmh, Kris, Dan, Nick Main, PompeyDan, themadsheep, fourfourtwo, HarryinHD, Coach Carter, Drizzit, tiraths, Cam, Frankie, Mjt12, CorvetteC3, Jp Woody (

Fellow South African Buddy :) (not really lol)

Well this could take a while

The MSN Lads-- So many to name. but i wil try, Jamie,Alex, Max, Danny, Frankie, Harry, Taylor, Robson Musgrave, Robson Utting,DMF, Tirath, Andy R( Cuddles), Dan, BCFC, Clarky,Andy, CJ,Luke, Ben. Nick Main, Mike and ryan stubbs.--> even though i have no doubt argued with all of them in the past. all top people who i have alot of time for.( wanna join the MSN fun add me

always love a good MSN chat with ma m8 Scotty (K)

Harry, Mike, Frankie, Nick Main, Sam- Facebook friends, sorry if i missed anybody from facebook

Facebook < FM Base. Oh well, thanks Facebook buddy

Raikan, Nick Main, Lewis Edwards- Do tons of work on the editor, a really big help, congratulations to them for all their hard work

oh look, i'm on twice. Oh thanks anyway :$

add JP Woody, Frankie and Nick Main to my list :D

any reason :) ;)

Now I need to do mine, where to start???

King Eric, Neall, Lewis Edwards and Finn - Great editor buddies. Always useful to be with and we all make decent data file :)

DMF, Chris & bcfc - The story makers, the best story makers on this site. Love (K), you stories all of you, I really do :)

Max, cmh9090 and Frankie Love the new mods. They are fab, especially Max (no hard feeling cmh and Frankie). They are great people :)

cfc12345, CJACKO11, Haunter99, Big Dave, shankar, Croco, brad_dyer, The Blues, iluxon4ik, madipie, abhishekkonwar28121990, adickson607, brillhull, brock_09, Casual1981, chelsea_fc_lamps, dadi_chelsea, davintan, drazaloth, garyh5234, Hunter26, Jaggers, LeArnoldMaesta, Mulekinhu_92, nazgul45, Night Shire, Philbus, Q8_Joker, [email protected], ryanbuddy, Terry026, theflyingoose, Tom26, valentino100 and yusufino. - All loyal members of the Chelsea Supporters Group. Up the Chelsea (H)

SamCFC - Loved the 4-3-3 joke XD

Coach Carter and Billy Redrup - Just top top guys, fab members of the site. I would like a Redrup story however

StuW and steve-okenobi - Thank you for making my logos :), but I still would like the IFL logo/kit pack please :$

HarryinHD, SamCFC, Mike, cmh, Coach Carter, Sean, Kris, Frankie, Max, Joe and Paul **** - The Facebook gang :)

Luke, Neall, Scott and Luke We love a good MSN chat, don't we :)

SEAN - For making my longest post ever possible :)

I will remember this, all of you :@

haha... only kidding XD

im not on here much tbf, although have met a few great people

Max and Josh are great, Max for all the real life footy chat

and Josh, because we stick together with Blues discussions :) KRO!

Also iv gota say, all the mods, and experienced members of this site are great at solving any problem or issue, fantastic site, fantastic people.

I see great things for this site and its future

Sean :wub: = Legend

Nick Main - related to the best footballer ever - Jon Main!

Astonmatu - taking Cockfosters into the EPL!

cfc12345, CJACKO11, Haunter99, Big Dave, shankar, Croco, brad_dyer, The Blues, iluxon4ik, madipie, abhishekkonwar28121990, adickson607, brillhull, brock_09, Casual1981, chelsea_fc_lamps, dadi_chelsea, davintan, drazaloth, garyh5234, Hunter26, Jaggers, LeArnoldMaesta, Mulekinhu_92, nazgul45, Night Shire, Philbus, Q8_Joker, [email protected], ryanbuddy, Terry026, theflyingoose, Tom26, valentino100 and yusufino. - All loyal members of the Chelsea Supporters Group. Up the Chelsea (H)

And yet you forget the longest serving Chelsea supporter on this site :'(

What's all this spam lads? (H)

This isnt MSN,cut the off topic spam or ill close the thread.

Back