Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
I don't think there is a single person on the site that I don't get on with. Everyone has their special qualities(even if that quality is being Welsh:P)

I got scared after this anti-Wales comment, but then again it is expected when the majority of the site is English.

Mike - all Welsh jokes aside, there aren't many nicer Welsh people. Someone I have always got along with:)

Thanks man, but I'm probably the only Welsh person on the forums that is ready to actually admit my true nationality.

Seems everyones doing it, so it must be cool, right...?

Sean - The big man. Dont know how big he actually is (must ask Becky) but FM Base wouldnt be possible without him. Occasionally have a little chat with him on IRC and even on Vent, lovely!

Lee - Ditto Sean excepts he talks a bit more to me :) Enjoy his funny pictures, links and videos. He's often talking about wow with Greg which goes straight over my head, but no doubt if i actually got into it i would be just as geeky as the both of them.

Redders - Aka Sweaters/David Platt. Hes one big lump of Northern manliness. Talks a good game of football but I'll have to wait an see on whether he actually plays one..... Talk to him almost every day on IRC and Vent and its all good fun. I must admit i even enjoy it when he sings random Jay Sean songs at me with his soulful Yorkshire tones. Like me he has unhealthy obsessions with both ***** and food. The first person ive ever met on the internet whos got my phone number, i hope hes not grooming me.....

Greg - The wee scottish one, i could fall asleep with his sexy voice in the background nattering away about wow. He hates my music taste (as do most of the IRC'ers) and i (mostly) hate his, and thats the way we like it. I love his humour and his love of **** strirring. He also has my number so i hope im not being lured into a sick *** game....

Becky - Talk to her on IRC and sometimes Vent most days too. She even comes on when drunk (which is most of the time) which is always a delight. Had quite a few random chats and she really is a great gal, Seans a lucky man :)

Kris - Kris was the one who suggested i become a mod (i think) so hes a top guy in my eyes. He writes a mean story and although i dont speak to him as much on IRC and Vent, i still drool at his scottish voice as much as i do Gregs.

Cmh9090 - Or Junior as he calls himself on IRC. Great lad, dont hear from him often but hes always very friendly on and off FMB.

JP Woody - Sometimes a little unsure with JP as i occasionally get a bit of a tongue lashing from him, but as a Super Mod he is my boss so its nice to know where i stand. His tactics are ace and are only equalled by TheBetterHalf's efforts.

Honourable mentions must go to:

Mike - Probably the number one follower of my story. His Stories are also very good. He's Welsh, which cant be helped, but hey-ho...
Jack Fulham - Probably number 2 follower, battle it out guys....
Death Ball - Helped me translate a form from Spanish to English to buy a La Cultu shirt, also writes a great story.
Zebedee - The most knowledgable footballing mind ive ever come accross.
Dunc - Ive enjoyed many of his recent posts

Last edited:
ALL THE GUYS (AND GALS) ON THE IRC CHANNEL!!!
They're all cool as **** for putting up with my americanism.

Edit: Becky is the coolest

Last edited:
I keep checking this thread to see if my name is on any lists.

Real heartbreak. :'(

Nah, I know i'm unpopular. ;)

Supports: Manchester United​

Joe, Max, Dunc, Cmh, Kris, Dan, Nick Main, PompeyDan, themadsheep, fourfourtwo, HarryinHD, Coach Carter, Drizzit, tiraths, Cam, Frankie, Mjt12, CorvetteC3, Jp Woody (as he does not accept **** which is cool)they are all cool dudes, always have postive things to say and good people, never spoken to any over MSN or anything, but you can just tell! peace guys! Fm-base rocks!
see fourfourtwo, i mentioned you, and yes, you are now cool (H)

I'm glad you guys took to this idea, Frankie gave it odds of 7/10 of flopping, screw him ;)

I've personally loved viewing each comment, and it's not about how many times your name comes up it's just awesome to see so many people taking the time to recognise those who have helped them or just generally been cool. Keep the shout-outs coming! :D

I'm glad you guys took to this idea, Frankie gave it odds of 7/10 of flopping, screw him ;)

I've personally loved viewing each comment, and it's not about how many times your name comes up it's just awesome to see so many people taking the time to recognise those who have helped them or just generally been cool. Keep the shout-outs coming! :D

Of course it is. (H)

Somehow I forgot this big guy..

Mike - Well, he's Welsh but still cool which is quite rare. ;) But seriously he's funny and can take a joke and give one back aswell, top lad.

My favourite person on this forum is of course Wezkat (H)

Not one person has mentioned me , I will probably just ****** off broken hearted . :(
Although this is amazing and its good to see people being nice , instead of arguing and calling names and whatever else.

JP Woody - Sometimes a little unsure with JP as i occasionally get a bit of a tongue lashing from him, but as a Super Mod he is my boss so its nice to know where i stand. His tactics are ace and are only equalled by TheBetterHalf's efforts.

LOL,ive never give you a tongue lashing Jake,i just politly asked you to stop sending me pictures of your ****,if that came across the wrong way then im sorry. (A)

Last edited:
I got scared after this anti-Wales comment, but then again it is expected when the majority of the site is English.

Thanks man, but I'm probably the only Welsh person on the forums that is ready to actually admit my true nationality.

Ahaaa, you love me really. And a little humour never goes amiss if its in good taste:)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

LOL,ive never give you a tongue lashing Jake,i just politly asked you to stop sending me pictures of your ****,if that came across the wrong way then im sorry. (A)

:Like:

Sean - for obvious reasons because i wouldnt be here now, :D
JP - He sends me alot of PM's Titled " You have recieved an infraction etc.."
Joe- For Putting up Great Discussions and Debates
Frankie - For helping me with my problems (Fm broke)
Max- For being an overall Top guy
Redders- When i first joined i didint know many rules thats when i receieved my first infraction from you
erm
Dunc - because i had a real laugh on "if this is the Answer what is the Question" thread
FourFourTwo - Putting up total **** threads up, but right in their own way :D

Cant think of anymore, but if i do ill sure post up

A few shouts, to people i've not really talked to, but seem to be alright guys

Kevdo- Bluenose, and seems to talk a good game <)
Div Muzza- Despite being one of them ;) talks a good game, and seems to be decent
Parker Ranger- (H) From Airdrie!!
ianhall- Awesome story, and is rangers fan ^^)
Dunc- for making me laugh out loud in some posts XD
Jack Fulham- For his Being British thread :P
and....
Sean- for setting up FM-Base (K)

Just a few thanks to some people..

To be honest, Dunc and Chris are already my brothers. :wub::wub:(K)

May I also give some big shouts out to Man v.1 for following my stories and being a nice guy in general.

Ronaseal, as he is a great laugh on FIFA and COD. :) Dunc, what can I say. Hilarious. :P

Also the new(ish) moderators such as Frankie (Great for a laugh), Jake (Probably one of the most helpful on the site). cmh (Never gives any stick to anyone and a great person), already mentioned Max. :D

Also, Kris seems like a nice guy. :)

Last edited:
Right, Might aswell do one of these for real. :) I won't include the 3 I said in my origional post as they know I :wub: them! ;)

vkoppel - ***.

Chris - Because he is a Toon fan is generally a laugh on the forum, top lad.

Joe - West Country lad, really nice guy and a good laugh aswell, We are going to start a 'Combine 'Arvestor' business soon, but shhh! :P

Ronaseal - Pro. Nuff said. ;) the Messi to my Pele.

JP Woody - Gives me infraction's, but is still a top bloke!

Billy - Some people may find him rude, but I find him funny as furk, espesh as he looks like 'Desperate Dan' from the Dandy comics! :wub:

Alfie - Hero.

cmh9090 - Never spoken to him, but he does his job as a mod with minimum fuss and I have never seen anyone say a bad word against him.

Craven - Awesome on Fifa clubs, Honestly, he can have my fifa babies any day!

FourFourTwo - ******* useless threads half the time, but how else would I get my post count up.. :P

Frankie - Although I beat him once on fifa, and he did pull the 'Do you really want to make a kid cry' card on me, good lad and a good laugh!

Frutty - Actually scares me quite alot how much love for me and Chris this guy has..

Gregor - Along with Redders and Billy Redrup, prob one of the funniest guys on the forum.

Jack Fulham - Top lad, likes alot of my posts, so can't complain! :P

Kris - Accent = Win, always fun to play Clubs with.

Nathan/Max/Scott* - Again, great people to play clubs with, couldn't ask for better people to play with tbh.

StuW - Started up the KoTW thread that loads of people do, so fair play to him, he is also a toon fan, so he gets my :wub:!

Sean - Didn't accept my Facebook request, probably because I beat him in the Semis of the Fifa Cup. Hes fun to talk to when he is actually around on IRC, Top lad all round tbh.

And Finally...

tiraths - Doesn't shout at me when I constantly play **** on fifa clubs, even when I missed about 5 clear chances in one game! Has also set up the auction games, and is generally a really nice guy. muchos :wub:.

Anyway, if I have missed anyone out, don't cry, just send me some hate mail yeah? ;)

Last edited:
Back