Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
May I also give some big shouts out to Man v.1 for following my stories and being a nice guy in general.

Ronaseal, as he is a great laugh on FIFA and COD. :) Dunc, what can I say. Hilarious. :P

Also the new(ish) moderators such as Frankie (Great for a laugh), Jake (Probably one of the most helpful on the site). cmh (Never gives any stick to anyone and a great person), already mentioned Max. :D

Also, Kris seems like a nice guy. :)

Dude, don't joke to me, I know you love me so much. ;)XD

Frutty - Actually scares me quite alot how much love for me and Chris this guy has..

So you finally felt my love? (H)

Mike- Beautiful welsh man. Great dart and football skills, fantastic goal in the big welsh derby; sucks at fifa.:)
Max/ Maxx- Funny guy when he's not abusing me or anderson.¬_¬ At his funniest when he's owning scott, which is most of the time.:D
Stuw, Jamie F, Robson musgrave, keith, scott, tirath, DMF, Harry, Bigal, Gatid, Coach Carter, Frankie, JDY, BCFC, Kevy, Kris, Jackfulham, DivMuzza. Have love for all these people and more.:D

Last edited:
FourFourTwo - ******* useless threads half the time, but how else would I get my post count up.. :P

Success is sweet. ^^) Just doing it for you baby.

And we both should go to drama school for our reactions to Chat Roulette. (K)

Success is sweet. ^^) Just doing it for you baby.

And we both should go to drama school for our reactions to Chat Roulette. (K)

Yes that is true, I think we could both atleast get on Eastenders, especially with our dashing good looks! ;)

We all have our arguments and debates but its a great website with great people even thos ometime some of them(mainly me) go a bit too far.

well big shout out to frutty what can i say Hes the perfect romanian

Shout out to S.J for giving my profile background some competition. (A)

Oh and
Paul **** - for just being funny and the **** in our name era ahaha :D

I think I have more mates on this website than in the whole of South AfricaXD

What makes it better is that this is a British site

Guys use are posting on this thread that has not got nothing to do with topic, can use not just use msn and talk about ****, big deal if he posted on a different site.

JustKituno is nice man why did he got banned can somebody tell me ?
Coach Carter harsh but fair. Very nice as a person as it seems to meh:P
FourFourTwo nothing bad to say against him.
Sean an FM God :P
Joe always helps everyone. Go to his profile page and look his posts I think most of them is all his helpful words and players to buy for every team :)
Tiraths of course who could not remember all his network games and guides :)
Dunc. don't know him very well but seems to be very nice guy :D
DaSiim - Fantastic story writer and very nice guy from Danmark :)
Raikan007 - How can he find out soooooooo much good young players and make so much shortlists of them ?? :D

Also DMF, Billy Redrup, cfc12345,Mike, Jamie F,Man v.1, Oatesy1234,Paul ****, all the mods, and all the people who comment on my threads :P

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

bwfcCurt also almost forgot him :D

Last edited:
Back