Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

no , not that , i want to change only one nation youth rating :) how did you do it ?
just load up the editor, search for the nation you want to change, click on it and change its youth rating to 200.

see screenshot

Last edited:
By any chance can you make the Maltese leagues playable pls? Thanks mate

just load up the editor, search for the nation you want to change, click on it and change its youth rating to 200.

see screenshot

thanks mate . i don't have that option in my editor (i have the patch 12.0.4) but now i know how to edit the nation youth rating.
thanks again.

Last edited:
thanks mate . i don't have that option in my editor (i have the patch 12.0.4) but now i know how to edit the nation youth rating.
thanks again.

i have that patch too and and dont have that window for nation youth rating .. last one is FA

Hi.

I was wondering if you could make a database which would adapt Copa Libertadores and Copa Sulamericana, the most important competitions in South America, to the European calendar. Also, could you do the same to the calendar of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru so they could fit in the European calendar too?

Hi.

I was wondering if you could make a database which would adapt Copa Libertadores and Copa Sulamericana, the most important competitions in South America, to the European calendar. Also, could you do the same to the calendar of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru so they could fit in the European calendar too?

i'm fairly sure you would have to recreate the leagues and continental competitions to do this, which would mean you can't recreate them in the same format that they are currently in.

By any chance can you make the Maltese leagues playable pls? Thanks mate

Hi.

no sorry I dont know enough about them compatitions to do them justice.

Hi,

I'm looking to bring back the Four Associations Challenge, but include England in there, and have 5 teams.

I would like to hold it in Autumn so is it possible to have an Autumn break in England?

Hi,

I'm looking to bring back the Four Associations Challenge, but include England in there, and have 5 teams.

I would like to hold it in Autumn so is it possible to have an Autumn break in England?

Don't worry, I think I've done it now.

can someone tell me why i dont have nation youth rating window? (patch 12.0.4)

can you make a database where the top 3 leagues of england, all the players are put back to where they started there careers and a 100 year transfer embargo put on each club so you can only play with home grown players from that club

can you make a database where the top 3 leagues of england, all the players are put back to where they started there careers and a 100 year transfer embargo put on each club so you can only play with home grown players from that club
no mate that would take far too long.

plus it wouldn't work as clubs still sign free agents under transfer embargo's

Last edited:
Can it be done with more teams playing just once against each other? I'm not asking you to do it. I'm just asking if it can be done cause I'd love to try it =)

If it cannot be done. Is it poossible to do it with relegations and promotions?

Thanks

Can it be done with more teams playing just once against each other? I'm not asking you to do it. I'm just asking if it can be done cause I'd love to try it =)

If it cannot be done. Is it poossible to do it with relegations and promotions?

Thanks
you can probably do it with a few more teams but you are risking crash dumps, I tried it with 56 teams playing each other 8 times (440 games but it didn't work)

you definetly cant do promotions and relegations though.

Ok Thanks. I was thinking in 110 teams playing 109 matches or something like that. If I have time I'll try it and say something