May someone please help me with the new OI for v3, they don't seem to show up for me

May someone please help me with the new OI for v3, they don't seem to show up for me

Show Onto Foot
Weaker Foot
WBR/WBL, MR/ML, AMR/AML, STC/STCL/STCR

Closing Down
Always
STC/STCL/STCR

we are doing good

0631f-138240b8-bcb9-4068-86c4-6b512abb3c82.png

My team created many chances, but few brand goal. many 0x0, 1x0 ... more draws than wins. Rulli - Coleman Stones Jaglielka Baines - Cubas - Hojbjerg Tielemans - Gabriel Lozano - Berardi

Last edited:
@TZAHY how fast are your defenders? Does the AI ever score through balls vs you?

NO DEFENCE

This tac is ****... NO DEFENCE AT ALL... Even with Pace20 defenders, they are overrun by long balls.

Respect please. I do not work this tactic , but TFF has always miss a great job, if it does not work for you, download another .

View attachment 1038828View attachment 1038829

Draw draw draaaaw!! draw everywhere!
i'm so disappointed , am playing in away matches better than Home! i did all what u said in the thread , but as u see nothing good as i want :/ :/ :/
it is the start of the season, in my save I almost always have better the second half of the season, so don't u worry, give ur players time

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V4

PPMs and THE FILTERS HAS BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR MCL POSITION)

CHANGES:

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

bump

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (INCLUDING THE WASTE TIME VERSION )

OPPOSITION INSITRUCTIONS HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated all tactics and brought back "Hard Tackles" PI for all positions because more testing showed that it was a bad decision removing them and adding to the OI, finally I managed to catch it and I saw that it caused about 30% decrease for the tactic's performance.

Also, I've updated the OI and removed "Hard Tackles" from them and I strongly recommend that you do the same otherwise you won't be able to manage the aggression of the tackles through PIs because OI override any TIs and PIs.

P.S. Yup, I screwed badly when removed "Hard Tackles" PI from all positions :( It might be the reason why some players didn't see the performance improvement with Wrath compare to the previous versions of Conqueror where Hard Tackles were present.

P.P.S. Yes, with "Hard Tackle" you'll be getting some extra amount of yellow cards but without "Hard Tackle" you'll be simply losing anyway.

HERE ARE THE NEW OI:

OI_Wrath_V4.png

Back