Im still using Sunfire on my save on the previous patch because I hate it when a patch come out an suddenly perfectly good tactics wont work. Tempted to install the new patch on fm16 and give this a go though. Im assuming Wrath is designed for the new .3 patch? Anyone able to confirm that? By the way does anyone know if sunfire works ok on the new patch?

Been using TFF tactics for many years an making changes where need be depending on opponent and by god I don't understand why there is so much childish arguments on these forums with people who come on here just to moan. Its like children arguing about whose better out of xbox and playstation.

They all work, there was little work done on the ME in the last patch.

I have nothing but respect for the work TFF puts in for our enjoyment but with this new tactic Harry Kane in my spurs team can't kick snow off a rope !!

I have nothing but respect for the work TFF puts in for our enjoyment but with this new tactic Harry Kane in my spurs team can't kick snow off a rope !!

I also play with Spurs and he's doing great

He scored 39 goals in 39 appearances

His average rating is 7.79

Harry_Kane.png

Last edited:
I also play with Spurs and he's doing great

He scored 39 goals in 39 appearances

His average rating is 7.79

Harry_Kane.png
Are you using wrath ?? If you are I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I'm winning games he just not scoring

Are you using wrath ??

Yes, I'm using Balanced V2

If you are I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I'm winning games he just not scoring

What stats does he have in your save? Probably, it's just random…

Heh, you said that you was winning anyway then I wouldn't worry in this case ;)

Btw, Harry Kane's got "Shots From Distance" PPM and I notice that sometimes he might be very wasteful so I'm trying to unlearn him this PPM.

not having much luck

Using Newcastle and not having a great time, first season finished 6th using Eriksons inverted 442 so i thought id try this but im halfway though the season and im 8th, losing to teams like derby and middlesborough, any tips on what i could be doing wrong?

its normal to have bad result when u play halfway since ur team still didnt gel with wrath tactic..just wait for couple of games

I play FMT 2016 on my tablet. Do you recommend any tweaks for the tactic to work properly due to lack of OI?

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (INCLUDING THE WASTE TIME VERSION )

OPPOSITION INSITRUCTIONS HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated all tactics and brought back "Hard Tackles" PI for all positions because more testing showed that it was a bad decision removing them and adding to the OI, finally I managed to catch it and I saw that it caused about 30% decrease for the tactic's performance.

Also, I've updated the OI and removed "Hard Tackles" from them and I strongly recommend that you do the same otherwise you won't be able to manage the aggression of the tackles through PIs because OI override any TIs and PIs.

P.S. Yup, I screwed badly when removed "Hard Tackles" PI from all positions :( It might be the reason why some players didn't see the performance improvement with Wrath compare to the previous versions of Conqueror where Hard Tackles were present.

P.P.S. Yes, with "Hard Tackle" you'll be getting some extra amount of yellow cards but without "Hard Tackle" you'll be simply losing anyway.

HERE ARE THE NEW OI:

OI_Wrath_V4.png

Last edited:
In the PPMs where the Fullbacks 'Good' you have "None" do I untrain the PPMs he has? ie. Luke Shaw has run down the left, get foward when possible for instance.

In the PPMs where the Fullbacks 'Good' you have "None" do I untrain the PPMs he has? ie. Luke Shaw has run down the left, get foward when possible for instance.

No, it doesn't mean that you need to unlearn all PPMs from your full backs if they have any, it means that just don't train them any PPMs.

Full Backs often have "Gets Forwards Whenever Possible" and "Run With Ball Down Left/Right Flank" so they may have these PPMs , don't worry about it.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (INCLUDING THE WASTE TIME VERSION )

OPPOSITION INSITRUCTIONS HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated all tactics and brought back "Hard Tackles" PI for all positions because more testing showed that it was a bad decision removing them and adding to the OI, finally I managed to catch it and I saw that it caused about 30% decrease for the tactic's performance.

Also, I've updated the OI and removed "Hard Tackles" from them and I strongly recommend that you do the same otherwise you won't be able to manage the aggression of the tackles through PIs because OI override any TIs and PIs.

P.S. Yup, I screwed badly when removed "Hard Tackles" PI from all positions :( It might be the reason why some players didn't see the performance improvement with Wrath compare to the previous versions of Conqueror where Hard Tackles were present.

P.P.S. Yes, with "Hard Tackle" you'll be getting some extra amount of yellow cards but without "Hard Tackle" you'll be simply losing anyway.

HERE ARE THE NEW OI:

OI_Wrath_V4.png

TFF, ı totally agree with you. I used hard tacling OI tweak and after that i have many red cards, penalties and bad defence football... I already changed all tweaks back, good decisions ;)

Test Results

Hello sir !

I've been downloading since Sunfire V1. I am a great fan of your tactics.

I would kindly request from you to release each tactic's test results. So we can compare tactics performans between each version.

Best Regards...

Back