Hey and thank you for sharing with us another great tactic. Any advice on us that play FMT tablet version and cannot adjust marking and other options?

0631d-a3836f50-dafc-4a37-8b06-00c8f70b77a4.png

First of all, i want to thank you, TFF, for all you work.

Well, this tactic seems to be a very good one. I'm currently trying it online with a few friends and i'm quite impressed by the way my team plays.

But i have one huge issue : red cards. Anyone else having the same ?
I mean, i have almost one red card each game and usually 4/5 yellow per match... I don't mind about the yellow, but i really can't stand losing a player sometimes 20minutes after the beginning of the match. :S

Do you guys have any tips ?
Thanks.

First of all, i want to thank you, TFF, for all you work.

Well, this tactic seems to be a very good one. I'm currently trying it online with a few friends and i'm quite impressed by the way my team plays.

But i have one huge issue : red cards. Anyone else having the same ?
I mean, i have almost one red card each game and usually 4/5 yellow per match... I don't mind about the yellow, but i really can't stand losing a player sometimes 20minutes after the beginning of the match. :S

Do you guys have any tips ?
Thanks.

I encountered a similar problem on one of my careers, where I'd have players getting sent off on a regular basis. However I noticed it can be determined on the type of players you have. For example I had a Norwich career and Bassong got about 4 red cards in one season (more than anyone else in the league) however the rest of my team combined didn't receive as many as Bassong.

So in a way it can be determined with the types of players as well as the tactic. What I did in the end I sold Bassong which solved my problem, but if this is more spread out between your team then you could change the tackling from hard which may solve the issue.

Hope this helps :)

I have try this tactic in my dominating saves with St. Gallen, and Partizan (both are in 2020.champions of the Europe and World), but I do not see that is better than Qunqueror. Amount of goals by 2 ST can not change AMC+1 ST, even with 2 Inside forwards.
It is more easy to find two good finisher in ST position than in Inside forward positons.

U can find fast, good dribler on the wing, but his finishing is max at 12, and composure too. So threy are missing a lot of chances, in imortant games it is not alowed.

One more thing I wanna say, that Manual Markin is must have, that is what makes TFF tactic superior to other tactic on FM.Base. (and perfect ML, MR play, good at defense and perfect transformation in attack)

I know that many of u hate Manual Marking, but it is very important, I know that TFF knows that, but trying to develop something without that because many of u are requesting that.

But I am sure that nothing can't replace Manual Marking. Sorry but this is a truth.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR/AMC positions

P.S. Guys, I apologize that I didn't answer questions if there were any because I've had a very busy day today. I'll try to find some time and browse through the thread later.

I gave V2 a go with Swansea, the 1 season and won the league and FA Cup :)

I must add that Bafetimbe Gomis and Jefferson Montero played like a piece of ****, they missed 90% of their chances, I pulled my hair out every time they missed their scoring opportunities but honestly it wasn't a big surprise for me because they have very low Finishing, Long Shots and Composure. For the next season, I'll try to buy someone better instead of them.

My opinion is that this tactic can work only if you have good Inside Forwards that can score with high Finishing, Long Shots and Composure attributes otherwise you'll be watching how your attackers missing their another scoring opportunity and pulling your hair out. :)

sws11.png

sws33.png

sws22.png

Last edited:
I gave V2 a go with Swansea, the 1 season and won the league and FA Cup :)

I must add that Bafetimbe Gomis and Jefferson Montero played like a piece of ****, they missed 90% of their chances, I pulled my hair out every time they missed their scoring opportunities but honestly it wasn't a big surprise for me because they have very low Finishing, Long Shots and Composure. For the next season, I'll try to buy someone better instead of them.

My opinion is that this tactic can work only if you have good Inside Forwards that can score with high Finishing, Long Shots and Composure attributes otherwise you'll be watching how your attackers missing their another scoring opportunity and pulling your hair out. :)

Hey,

Did you use the Balanced tactic?

I have try this tactic in my dominating saves with St. Gallen, and Partizan (both are in 2020.champions of the Europe and World), but I do not see that is better than Qunqueror. Amount of goals by 2 ST can not change AMC+1 ST, even with 2 Inside forwards.
It is more easy to find two good finisher in ST position than in Inside forward positons.

U can find fast, good dribler on the wing, but his finishing is max at 12, and composure too. So threy are missing a lot of chances, in imortant games it is not alowed.

One more thing I wanna say, that Manual Markin is must have, that is what makes TFF tactic superior to other tactic on FM.Base. (and perfect ML, MR play, good at defense and perfect transformation in attack)

I know that many of u hate Manual Marking, but it is very important, I know that TFF knows that, but trying to develop something without that because many of u are requesting that.

But I am sure that nothing can't replace Manual Marking. Sorry but this is a truth.

wich version of conqueror are you talking about?
because the last version of conqueror did not have 2 ST

I know that v8 and v9 have 2 strikers, using the v8 in my Juventus save. Maybe it's time to make another save and try this tactic out :)

oh my God, we did sth incredible in my Datford save, gonna show u within 5 min

Half season with Conqueror v12, 2nd half with Wrath
Worth to mention - all season I used TFF tactic, so thank u very much pal
smile.gif

So how you rate both tactics? Conqueror v12 and Wrath

Last edited:
What TI's and PI's do you use?

No SS in OP?

Last edited:
everything like in the OP, all the time I do everything TFF says, cause he is much better then me ;)
Wrath performs better, but also my players developed during the season

Im still using Sunfire on my save on the previous patch because I hate it when a patch come out an suddenly perfectly good tactics wont work. Tempted to install the new patch on fm16 and give this a go though. Im assuming Wrath is designed for the new .3 patch? Anyone able to confirm that? By the way does anyone know if sunfire works ok on the new patch?

Been using TFF tactics for many years an making changes where need be depending on opponent and by god I don't understand why there is so much childish arguments on these forums with people who come on here just to moan. Its like children arguing about whose better out of xbox and playstation.

Back