Could anyone be a babe and upload SS of TI's and any PI's. I have a similar tactic and without having to download this one, was wondering what instructions are used.

Tff player filters just midfield wen down loaded

Re-download the filters, it should be fixed for Filters V3.

bump

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V4

PPMs and THE FILTERS HAS BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR MCL POSITION)

CHANGES:

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (INCLUDING THE WASTE TIME VERSION )

OPPOSITION INSITRUCTIONS HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated all tactics and brought back "Hard Tackles" PI for all positions because more testing showed that it was a bad decision removing them and adding to the OI, finally I managed to catch it and I saw that it caused about 30% decrease for the tactic's performance.

Also, I've updated the OI and removed "Hard Tackles" from them and I strongly recommend that you do the same otherwise you won't be able to manage the aggression of the tackles through PIs because OI override any TIs and PIs.

P.S. Yup, I screwed badly when removed "Hard Tackles" PI from all positions :( It might be the reason why some players didn't see the performance improvement with Wrath compare to the previous versions of Conqueror where Hard Tackles were present.

P.P.S. Yes, with "Hard Tackle" you'll be getting some extra amount of yellow cards but without "Hard Tackle" you'll be simply losing anyway.

HERE ARE THE NEW OI:

OI_Wrath_V4.png

This instruction for conqueror is ok for wrath too???
If it happens that your ML isn't right footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".
If it happens that your MR isn't left footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change the With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

This instruction for conqueror is ok for wrath too???
If it happens that your ML isn't right footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".
If it happens that your MR isn't left footed then edit his PIs = "Player Instruction" and change the With The Ball settings from "Cut Inside With Ball" to "Run Wide With Ball".

"With The Ball" instructions are locked for Inside Forward role so there's no way to change them.

Not sure whether to change to v4 or not v3 was working better than previous versions. In a dog fight to stay in the prem.

I have stoped save with Andoran Santa Julia, afer 4 years, 2 M balance, some nice results in Europe board did not want to become profesional club...

My new challange is Pynik from Armenia..Goal is to become European and World champion in 6/7 years!

Some nice results in first season, unlucky defeat in CL Q, and UEFA Qualification.... destroyed Saint Etien away, but 0:0...they GK was man of the match... :/

View attachment 163353

season so far:

View attachment 163351

PS. HELP PLEASE

Is this some kind of bug???

I can not put roles view, and those circle positons...???

View attachment 163346

PS. I still use V5... definetly best to overachive...players from my team worth in average about 2.000 euros! But we destroyed Ludogorets, and played equal game against St.Ettien

PS. HELP PLEASE

Is this some kind of bug???

I can not put roles view, and those circle positons...???

It looks like you don't have an assistant manager in your team because it's he who gives you his opinion about your players' ability so that's why you don't see "circles" rating and "stars" rating because all these "circles" and "stars" is no more than his opinion about your players' ability for the roles.

Last edited:
It looks like you don't have an assistant manager in your team because it's he who gives you his opinion about your players' ability so that's why you don't see "circles" rating and "stars" rating because all these "circles" and "stars" is no more than his opinion about your players' ability for the roles.

Maybe TFF is one of the owner of FM :D

And yes, once more u are right! I do not have assistant! Even no scouts :D

Stong club, strong league...now transfer period is over so I will consolidate my staff...

TNX TFF !!!

Can someone upload the new versions here?

Thanks!

Here's V4 for those people who can't download form MediaFire

View attachment 163338

View attachment 163337

bump

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V4

PPMs and THE FILTERS HAS BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR MCL POSITION)

CHANGES:

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (INCLUDING THE WASTE TIME VERSION )

OPPOSITION INSITRUCTIONS HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated all tactics and brought back "Hard Tackles" PI for all positions because more testing showed that it was a bad decision removing them and adding to the OI, finally I managed to catch it and I saw that it caused about 30% decrease for the tactic's performance.

Also, I've updated the OI and removed "Hard Tackles" from them and I strongly recommend that you do the same otherwise you won't be able to manage the aggression of the tackles through PIs because OI override any TIs and PIs.

P.S. Yup, I screwed badly when removed "Hard Tackles" PI from all positions :( It might be the reason why some players didn't see the performance improvement with Wrath compare to the previous versions of Conqueror where Hard Tackles were present.

P.P.S. Yes, with "Hard Tackle" you'll be getting some extra amount of yellow cards but without "Hard Tackle" you'll be simply losing anyway.

HERE ARE THE NEW OI:

OI_Wrath_V4.png

Any advice on how i can adjust this tactic to play FMT tablet version without OI's?

V4 with new OI seems to work. Tomorrow I'LL show you the end of my first season with Sassuolo ;)

Back