Screw you SI!!!! I understand this craps happens in real life but I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen 5-10 times per season to the same team!!!!!

View attachment 163273

Ok I suffer these types of goals a lot on Free Kicks!!! Anyone know how to stop them???

[video=youtube;fpCedvaZxuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpCedvaZxuk[/video]

This tac is ****... NO DEFENCE AT ALL... Even with Pace20 defenders, they are overrun by long balls.

I have not tried this one but would it help if you tweaked your defence line by a notch?

Can you upload a screenshot of V4 team instructions, playing FM Touch on the ipad and can't download tactics

Any advice on how i can adjust this tactic to play FMT tablet version without OI's?

Hi Gerara, you should be able to add OI's in FMT. I use it and you change them manually prior to kick off of a game by selecting the opposition tab and then clear the OI's your *** man has set. Then just apply TTF's OI's.

Hope that helps

Can you upload a screenshot of V4 team instructions, playing FM Touch on the ipad and can't download tactics

there are many players instructions in the tactic so posting only team instruction wouldn't be enough

you can install Demo FM16 and see all instructions by yourself

i just played with v4 for the last 4 or 5 matches, something like that.
all the rest is v3

doing well with v4 at the moment :)

Still using CONQUEROR V2... V12 and WRATH not better... I am Borussia in thrid season!

First season with Sassuolo! Second place (H)
I used V1 balanced from the start to the 1-0 against Roma in January. After that i used V4 balanced.
Still have some yellow card specially with Peluso (A)

Link problem

Hello TFF

Can you try your link for the wrath (attacking) if it work properly? I tried to download it, but it did not work.

Btw, thank for your amazing work, I use your tactics for Arsenal already for 4 season (4 easy titles so I can work with young players and that is what I consider as the biggest fun in a game)

I have a question.

I have played FM since 1999 and I used only one tactic, no way if it's home/away or better/worse opponent. I want to know it's better to change tactic function those elements?

06401-c22bf883-4251-4679-b852-b64003c92522.png

Back