honestly i don't see much difference between both, i use v4 because it suits better for my CML player ;)
Okay i have good results with V3 but not for the last 5-6 games and my biggest problem is scoring goals , the defence is so amazing but i could score more goals.

have you tried 'attacking movement' for match preparation ?
it works really well for me, my defense is still very solid and i almost always score at least two goals p/m

have you tried 'attacking movement' for match preparation ?
it works really well for me, my defense is still very solid and i almost always score at least two goals p/m
i have it on att movement last 6 games goalscore on 8-8 and 3-2-1 in wins draw losses so is not good the defence is going down a little bit as well

Sweet!

Yes! Finally a 4-3-3 formation. Freaking awesome dude, will try it out ASAP.

06401-c22bf883-4251-4679-b852-b64003c92522.png

Still no big teams?

Hi from Greece!

First of all, congrats for this tactic. I have awesome results. I want to make some comments about the pros and cons I' ve seen to the 4 versions of "Wrath".

Pros:

-Nice football. Excellent Ball control.
-25-30 on target shots per match. (A little less when Balanced)
-IF's score a lot.

Cons:

-Defending Corners problem. Conceide many goals. No defender standing near/far post.
-Defending line is too high.
-IF's hold ball too much.
-Too many fouls.

Also, better results when:

-Assistant Manager (a good one) is responsible for OI.
-Training: Balanced--> Average & Match Preparation--> Att. Movement

That's what I found out playing 2 seasons (Second and First Division of Greek Superleague) with your tactic!

Thanx again for creating "Wrath"

Last edited:

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- changed the role of DCL/DCR positions

- tweaked the crossing settings of DL/DR/AML/AMR positions

Hello!
Sorry for my bad english, but I wanted to ask: whether it is possible to change the role of a false nine forward and whether it makes sense at all? Thanks for the answer.

Would you have any idea of what to do with waay too many shots off target?

way to many fouls. its a bit of a joke really. my team is getting fined all the time
just had a player sent of in first 3 minutes for two bookable offences

Last edited:
I have to say v5 helped a lot so far :) Won 3 in a row now as Everton against Southampton at home, Sunderland away and trashed City 4-1 at home :) Offensively the tactic is amazing, unfortunately i tend to concede slightly more goals than i did with Conqueror, but overall i think this is now really the better tactic :)

Hello!
Sorry for my bad english, but I wanted to ask: whether it is possible to change the role of a false nine forward and whether it makes sense at all? Thanks for the answer.
It is possible, but a false nine would be probably less effective and also you would most likely score less goals with a false nine. My advice is so that you stay with a Deep Lying Forward, the roles are similiar anyway.. Other than that, feel free to experiment :)

started the season so good, now is totally not good and i cant score. last 5 games 2 goals 2 draws 3 losses im tottenham

The midseason slump in FM16 is worse than ever. It's all about motivation IMO. I've had to re-evaluate the way I handle team talks for the first time in 4 years of FM.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- changed the role of DCL/DCR positions

- tweaked the crossing settings of DL/DR/AML/AMR positions

I can't download the new version from MediaFire... can someone upload it here?

Back