Had trouble winning away and lost many games in a frustrating manner, so i plugged back Conqueror and here come the wins again.. Wrath seemed promising, but Conq is probably much better balanced. Nevertheless, ill rotate between them for now and see where it'll take me...

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- changed the role of DCL/DCR positions

- tweaked the crossing settings of DL/DR/AML/AMR positions

I like the new version :)

I'm trying it with R.Sociedad, the 1st season and sitting the 2nd place with 53 points after 22 matches played.

ffdee4444.png

I think that V5 is the best version so far, I just won EPL with Swansea in my 1st season :)

sssaaq.png

PHILOSOPHIE?

and what are the best philosophies to ask when we sign a new contract ?

Does anybody just play the game anymore? I don't understand why people ask to have every single part of the game scripted by the tactic creators.

and what are the best philosophies to ask when we sign a new contract ?
I use playing the ball with short pass (don't know exact name in english) and if I have enough money then also add young talents transfer policy ;)

I'm the champion of red cards with the new balanced tactic. 5 reds in 5 games, lol.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- changed the role of DCL/DCR positions

- tweaked the crossing settings of DL/DR/AML/AMR positions

V5 is just unstoppable :P

I won LIGA BBVA and Spanish Cup with Celta, the 1st season :)

clt1.png

clt2.png

clt3.png

I played Nolito as the right Inside Forward

Nolito.png

I'd say John Guidetti did "Okay" as DLF but it looks like the striker doesn't score much in this tactic and AML/AMR/STC/MCL/MCR positions share goals

eeee222.png

I'm not one to download tactics myself but I'm certainly going to give these a try.

Draws are absolutely killing my team. Defensively great though I'll give it that.

Played 30 - 14 wins, 12 draws and 4 loses.

I'm Southampton 2nd season. Too many 0-0's :(

Back