can someone post the team instructions for the balanced tactic please, I'm on iPad so i need to enter these manually

TFF, I'm getting to the edge of frustration with Wrath! Seeing so much people overachieving, I'm trying desperately to make it work but I'm constantly underperforming.
For example I decided to put my main save on hold, and play your Tactic Testing League (v2), as I've done with tons of tactics of the forum to test them.
My usual method to fast test a tactic in TFF's Tactic Testing League:
1-actually play every match as I don't trust instant result or simulate match.
2-I ask my AM to pick the team.
3-make no subs (unless forced by injury).
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
5-I change nothing during a match.

And this is what I got, and I compare it with the tactic that gave me the better results using this testing method:
[TABLE="width: 395"]
[TR]
[TD]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD]GP[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]GF[/TD]
[TD]GA[/TD]
[TD]GD[/TD]
[TD]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Knap's Stargazing 16.3[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]+76[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wrath v5 (balanced)[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]+10[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Seeing that Wrath v5 just got top of the table in Lucho's test just increased my frustration, why is it working to everyone and not me... :(

Won the MLS and CONCACAF Champions League with Balanced V5 in first season. Definitely not as strong defensively as the previous tactics but obviously still works well. Cheers!

TFF, I'm getting to the edge of frustration with Wrath! Seeing so much people overachieving, I'm trying desperately to make it work but I'm constantly underperforming.
For example I decided to put my main save on hold, and play your Tactic Testing League (v2), as I've done with tons of tactics of the forum to test them.
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).

And this is what I got, and I compare it with the tactic that gave me the better results using this testing method:
[TR]
[TD]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD]GP[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]GF[/TD]
[TD]GA[/TD]
[TD]GD[/TD]
[TD]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]+76[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]+10[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Seeing that Wrath v5 just got top of the table in Lucho's test just increased my frustration, why is it working to everyone and not me... :(

Not just you mate...my team is pretty strong and players suit the tactic...yet this happens:

uWTwHbQ.png

Too many ***** results with some promising ones, really doing my head in.

Not just you mate...my team is pretty strong and players suit the tactic...yet this happens:

uWTwHbQ.png

Too many ***** results with some promising ones, really doing my head in.
what team are u mate?

what team are u mate?

Southampton. First team is :

GK: Rulli
RB: Mayke
CB: Van Dijk
CB: Gustavo Henrique
LB :Jorge
DLP: Radoja
CMA: Ward-Prowse
BBM: Thiago Maia
IF: Mane
IF: Tello
DLP: Rodriguez

Next two games...FML

tOUcIRu.png

View attachment 162880View attachment 162879

My expectations for were:

- To Win the LIGA BBVA
- Reach The Semi Finals of Champions league

;

I have won the league however i was disappointed with the performance to be honest. Ive gotten 85 points, and if I have got that last season I would of finished 4th. Somehow i managed to win the league this season.

I have also been kicked out of the Champions League at 1/16 of the round.

I would say Conqueror was a much better tactic for 2 seasons than this one

Well I'm going to have to ditch these tactics, after a season on struggling to score I have now gone 5 PL games with no goals despite 26 shots hitting the target.

[TR]
[TD]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD]GP[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]GF[/TD]
[TD]GA[/TD]
[TD]GD[/TD]
[TD]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]+76[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]+10[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I didn't tested Wrath v5 on TTL yet but I also don't get good results on testing with TFF original tactics, dunno why. Just instant resulting TFF/galego25 sunfire tweak or knap rambleon get 120+ points on original settings though. Setting every player on league to be identical to test team players and freezing morale/fitness makes a season deviate at most 8% points/stats on 5 seasons, making it more accurate for testing.

Hmmm not working to good with instant results so far.... Only 13 games so far in 2 bundesliga an I'm 12th place after 13 matches

Back