TFF, I'm getting to the edge of frustration with Wrath! Seeing so much people overachieving, I'm trying desperately to make it work but I'm constantly underperforming.
For example I decided to put my main save on hold, and play your Tactic Testing League (v2), as I've done with tons of tactics of the forum to test them.
My usual method to fast test a tactic in TFF's Tactic Testing League:
1-actually play every match as I don't trust instant result or simulate match.
2-I ask my AM to pick the team.
3-make no subs (unless forced by injury).
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
5-I change nothing during a match.

And this is what I got, and I compare it with the tactic that gave me the better results using this testing method:
[TABLE="width: 395"]
[TR]
[TD]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD]GP[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]GF[/TD]
[TD]GA[/TD]
[TD]GD[/TD]
[TD]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Knap's Stargazing 16.3[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]+76[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wrath v5 (balanced)[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]+10[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Seeing that Wrath v5 just got top of the table in Lucho's test just increased my frustration, why is it working to everyone and not me... :(

TNX for this... Finally found a tactic that works. Wrath has now been replaced with Knaps Stargazing with great succes.

It's exactly this that's frustrating to me, you are obviously having tremendous success! Is it possible that training attacking movement makes that much of a difference????
no it does i use att movement to i have trouble scoring, i have meny 1-0 0-0 0-1 games rarely i win with more then 2 goals. but these tactic is so good defensiv so i cant se why the traning should be on def. pos. so i put in on att movement. but still is inconsitens. but it is crazy good in defence but not in attacking. But for me its seem all the tactic i tried and use is good in defence and not i attack

Last edited:
It's exactly this that's frustrating to me, you are obviously having tremendous success! Is it possible that training attacking movement makes that much of a difference????

View attachment 162772

This is after 20 games with equal tactic testing league, using wrath v5 balanced + def. pos. and OIs.
Unfortunately I can't succeed with it too.

06402-39803d99-c57c-4ef8-9616-fceaefa5e404.png

This tactic has been very poor for me in all honesty. Conqueror is way better in my opinion. Been using cally mac also that's worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome tactic, yet again!

Absolutely love the balanced tactic, been cruising trough the league so far. Amazing! Been a little wasteful with the attacking tactic tho, but at least having loads of shots and chances.

Just one question tho: how important is it that a player knows it's duty and role. Should I train Pogba to have for instance 7/10 as a central midfielder, or should I just keep training him as a forward playmaker as in the OP? And should I train my deep playmaker as a defensive midfielder, even tho he's not very good in a deep playmaker role?

Thanks for answer! :)

Absolutely love the balanced tactic, been cruising trough the league so far. Amazing! Been a little wasteful with the attacking tactic tho, but at least having loads of shots and chances.

Just one question tho: how important is it that a player knows it's duty and role. Should I train Pogba to have for instance 7/10 as a central midfielder, or should I just keep training him as a forward playmaker as in the OP? And should I train my deep playmaker as a defensive midfielder, even tho he's not very good in a deep playmaker role?

Thanks for answer! :)

The roles are there for specific PI for the tactic, so it doesent matter if their not as good in the role, because the CM will play as an AP and the DLP will play as a DM

Against Real madrid you use Balanced also?

Contre le réal t'as utilisé balanced je suppose? et en championnat Attacking sauf contre psg où tu mets balanced?
je joue Monaco aussi donc je compare un peu^^

Guys, I see even this issue has been discussed many times already but people still complain about the high amount of red and yellow cards they getting in matches so I decided to add this guide it to the top of the OP for more visibility.

HOW TO DEAL WITH RED AND YELLOW CARDS:

When a player gets a straight red card then in 90% of cases it’s due to his hidden attributes – “Dirtness” so you can do nothing about and it’s just a random factor in the game.

BUT you can avoid a red card that a player gets because of the 2nd yellow card and in order to do that you can add "Ease Off Tackles" PI to a player that already has one yellow card or you can substitute him.

Also, If you don’t happy with the amount of yellow card that your players get in matches then you can remove "Tackle Harder" PI from all positions but please notice that the tactic’s performance will suffer in this case because nothing is free.

Guys, I see even this issue has been discussed many times already but people still complain about the high amount of red and yellow cards they getting in matches so I decided to add this guide it to the top of the OP for more visibility.

why do you feel the tactic is weaker if tackle harder is removed. what is the benefit of having it on

why do you feel the tactic is weaker if tackle harder is removed. what is the benefit of having it on

The tactic's performance drops about 30% without "Hard Tackles".

Without "Hard Tackles" your defenders start to allow opposition attackers to pass through in cases when they didn’t allow it if they had "Hard Tackles".

it feels like this tactic works wonders for big teams, and bring very mixed results for average or lower teams... its just looks like that its not over achieving... i tried V5 with leyton orient which it should suit perfectly (inside forwards with "correct" foots and full backs as well, but its lots of draws (even my striker scores alot!) or bad loses like i lost at home 1:4...

P.s. i had a mager succes with Sun fire and that attacking tweak, so this one is just average for me :/ i thing 2016 years Fm "black horse" is to put wingers/inside forwards as wide midfielders...

I have played three seasons with version 5 (balanced) right now, to great success. This tactic is very good. Period. Some people on here seem to think this is a magical tactic which will make you dominate every game. No such tactic exists. If you're not getting results, it might be because of other factors. You might not have the right players, there might be squad disharmony, or you might have inconsistent players, etc. Lot of things coming into play which end up deciding how successful you are. Cheers @ TFF for releasing another brilliant tactic.

Back