Could someone please upload some screenshots of the 'Balanced' team instructions for those of us on iPad?

need this myself so i second this, why we can't copy tactics to iPad i will never know :(

TFF I've noticed that u don't consider "Stamina" in your filters. Do u think it isn't important? I mean, whenever player have less then 70% stamina during the match I try to substitut them not to have injury. 65% is marginal for me, I think they play much worse below that.

Do u think stamina is important? Do u think I should change a player witch have 65% or less stamina? Is that have influence on the level he play and injury probability?

Thx in advanced!

To say honesty this game was designed that players were able to win everything in this game even with any default tactic from the game but to do that they need to have a team that consists of 200PA players so you might have no clue about tactics but slowly improve your team and getting better and better players and eventually you’ll be winning everything but the problem is that many players look at their team and think that they have the best possible players and they should win everything with such players but very often it's far from the truth.

Hi TFF,

I do not use any of the editor programs you mentioned. So I can not know for sure what a player has as a CA rating. So, is adding up the green attributes in the OP and comparing the players accordingly and then adding up all of them and comparing again a good alternative? That's what I'm doing right now but I don't know if you think this is a good strategy for buying players.

If not, do you have an alternative to Editor programs?

Best,

TFF will lowering the D-Line affect the tactic's performance? I have Fast defenders but still getting hit with balls over the top.

If you lower the D-Line then it definitely will reduce the amount of cases when your defense is hit by through balls over the top but the same time it will increase for your opponents the amount of scoring chances that comes from other sources and it will also increase the amount of possession for your opponents and reduce the amount of possession for you and at the end the efficiency of tactic's performance will drop so I don't recommend to do that. :)

Hi TFF,

I do not use any of the editor programs you mentioned. So I can not know for sure what a player has as a CA rating. So, is adding up the green attributes in the OP and comparing the players accordingly and then adding up all of them and comparing again a good alternative? That's what I'm doing right now but I don't know if you think this is a good strategy for buying players.

If not, do you have an alternative to Editor programs?

Best,

You'll be struggling greatly in this game if you can't evaluate at least approximate CA of players, later when I have more free time I'll explain you how to do that without any 3rd party programs.

hey tff, thanks again for a wonderful tactic. mate how would u line the first 11 for both warth balanced and attck. thanks buddy

Hey, mate

Do you mean the best starting eleven? If so then I'd go for this starting eleven:

STC – Messi
AML – Neymar
AMR – Hazard
MCR/AMC – Pogba
MCL – Claudio Marchisio
DM – Busquets/Vidal

Other positions are the same as for the previous tactics

TFF I've noticed that u don't consider "Stamina" in your filters. Do u think it isn't important? I mean, whenever player have less then 70% stamina during the match I try to substitut them not to have injury. 65% is marginal for me, I think they play much worse below that.

Do u think stamina is important? Do u think I should change a player witch have 65% or less stamina? Is that have influence on the level he play and injury probability?

Thx in advanced!

You might noticed that "Stamina" isn't the only important attribute that is absent, I also didn't add "Natural Fitness" and some other, I did it intentionally to give more choice so you can"t just blindly buy any player that the filters show and you need to inspect every player and choice the best that you can afford and the filters might show you very different quality players.

P.S. I substitute players if they have Condition less than 75% and I give priority such positions that are very important for current match result, for example, if I lead by 2 goals then probably I'll substitute some positions from the defense and it most of time these position are full backs because they contribute greatly to the defense and the attack and they get tried greatly during matches.

thanks tff, lol yeah that what i meant. cheers buddy

06403-3aa99e6a-fcea-4554-b086-f7ab2a53ff59.png

Mate, you are Borussia Dortmund....it's too easy!

You might noticed that "Stamina" isn't the only important attribute that is absent, I also didn't add "Natural Fitness" and some other, I did it intentionally to give more choice so you can"t just blindly buy any player that the filters show and you need to inspect every player and choice the best that you can afford and the filters might show you very different quality players.

P.S. I substitute players if they have Condition less than 75% and I give priority such positions that are very important for current match result, for example, if I lead by 2 goals then probably I'll substitute some positions from the defense and it most of time these position are full backs because they contribute greatly to the defense and the attack and they get tried greatly during matches.

hi mate I've asked on the forum twice for the team instructions for the balanced wrath tactic and no one has replied

i can't copy tactics onto the iPad so i need to manually enter them myself.

it would be fantastic if you could send me a screenshot please

Just for the record, I've run the tests again:
stargazing got 87 points
wrath 71
MidSomer counter had 89 points in the first test, got 97 in a second test
So there is some randomness, but overall you can get a general idea of how good a tactic is with plug and play.
Must say I do not trust any testing made with instant result, I play the matches.
TFF please understand I do respect your work here, you are one of the top tacticians in FM history, and I've been here for a while playing since the very first game of the series (few people know it but a french version was the first!! See the image below... can you see the date? Lol Yes I'm old!) Back to the point your creations have provided tons of entertaining hours playing FM, but to my frustration I can't make wrath to performe well, either in YOUR test league or my personal saves! Have to agree with some opinions here that say conqueror is better.
View attachment 1039621View attachment 1039622

the first champ man was out in 1992. See here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Championship_Manager